Muenkel

Michele and Sinker hate me.

I don't hear from them. They don't pm me anymore. You would think that they would have more sympathy for me since I am convalescing.

Do you think it has to do with me trying to kill them with my driving while in Nashville?

They're probably on the phone with eachother right now talking shit about me.[:/]

my bet is that michele is currently proslytizing antimuenkel sentiments across a cheap diner table to a couple of fresh converts. the tide is against you, chris. hey, negative attention is better than no attention at all....
namaste, motherfucker.

Check out David Bowie on Carson Daily ... he looks like a plastic turtle.. silly wankahhh!

Damn, can we say plastic surgery?? Why the fuck is he holding a toothpick anyway...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yeah, it might be a challenge. Sinker's a pretty big guy, but I think you could take him.

Now just watch out for baby Monica. That chick's got attitude.

Yeah.. and I bet sinker would try to protect himself with baby monica. They've got that daddy-daughter power goin on...