Viking

Dew covered spiderweb

Very, very nice.

The difference between you and me is that you have, out of your roll of 36, 3 really cool shots; when I take a roll, the ones with recognizable people are the ones I keep -- I think your standards are a little higher, and I'll bet you practice more, too. It shows.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Damn there's some inspiration to get into photography semi-seriously. I'm impressedwith the lighting and the depth of field issues you played around with. How long did it take you to kill that roll?

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Dude.

Wow.

That's amazing. I so wish I had any amount of talent with photography, but I'm with Wendy- any pictures that are in focus and at least have people in them, I keep. The rest suck.

Arthur, those pictures are beautiful.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Damn there's some inspiration to get into photography semi-seriously. I'm impressedwith the lighting and the depth of field issues you played around with. How long did it take you to kill that roll?

Dave

took me about 30 mins, mainly b/c the wind just wouldn't give me a break!!! i can't wait to get to yosemite!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

The glass is what makes the Contax so great . I mean all that Zeiss glass is just incredible to shoot with . We have a few Hasselblads laying aroud the studio but the Contax system is so much sharper . We did a test with a Leaf 22 mega-pixel back and a Contax and a Hasselblad . Everyone that judged the test said the Contax was much sharper .

Have you played with any of the pro digital yet ? This stuff is great to work with and the ease of workflow just amazes me . This stuff is so much fun to do that I almost feel bad drawing a paycheck for doing it .

do you think i could get copies of those tests? i'd love to see them!

what lens are you running on the contax? have any opinions on the Zeiss zoom lens?

edit: oh and bodsled nice copycat avatar there buddy:P:P:P:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Currently we have 15 different lenses for this system . The telephoto/zoom lenses are incredible to use and they are razor sharp . I love their shift lens and the neat things I can do with it . I think the Zeiss glass is the best you can build any lens with . The only thing I have left from the test shots are the 24"x36" prints as I deleted the files to save space on the hard drives .