JohnnyD

Nearly Unbelievable

OMG, this pisses me off more than the USPA, which is extremely hard.

Protest a funeral - what the hell is wrong with him. :S and who are the dumbasses that would follow him. Lock up the the whole flock.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

It's too bad, but the fact is that the freedoms we cherish so much also must permit idiots like this to spread their own rediculous doctrine as well.

I wouldnt mourn for one second if a group of people dragged his sorry ass off into the woods and beat HIM to a pulp.

Nobody would erect any monuments of any kind to him. He would be completely forgotten in record time.

I can't figure out what is worse about that article.

1. A minster protesting funerals

2. a minister protesting funerals that has followers

3. The wording on the monument

4. The fact that the media finds him interesting enough to do a story about him.

I know the public needs to know about people like him and the bad shit he is doing, but damn, this guy is f-ing nuts.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I think the term we're searching for here is "rabid". Don't we have to put rabid animals down? :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I think the term we're searching for here is "rabid". Don't we have to put rabid animals down? :P

You are absolutely correct. Someone call animal control and have this things shot.

Judy

It's too bad, but the fact is that the freedoms we cherish so much also must permit idiots like this to spread their own rediculous doctrine as well.

He does have the same rights as anyone else and I actually hope he continues to use them. It will make the process of exposing him for what he is that much easier. Give a guy enough rope to hang himself and all. I'm guessing this guy will never get any press after this and will likely be arrested during one of his funeral protests. Imagine that stay in the "pokey".:o

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a big, messy steel trap. I think God hates festering leg wounds on rabid priests as well. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

a couple things to consider.
1. the dude is from Kansas and he's a bit upset that the victim was not caught with a sheep. That is acceptable in those parts.

2. defamation of character? Stating that the deceased is going to hell is slamming the guys name. in all actuality, he did nothing wrong, really.

People like this may call themselves Christians but they act totally un-Christlike and are totally unbiblical. Not everyone who calls themself a christian IS a christian. The bad thing is people like this reflect badly on Christianity as a whole. This man obviously does not understand the grace and love of God. One day he will learn the error of his ways! Just my thoughts and opinion.

I can't figure out what is worse about that article.

1. A minster protesting funerals

2. a minister protesting funerals that has followers

3. The wording on the monument

4. The fact that the media finds him interesting enough to do a story about him.

I know the public needs to know about people like him and the bad shit he is doing, but damn, this guy is f-ing nuts.

Judy

Im sure hes a minister only in the loosest sense.

The fact that media would pick this up is b/c the mainstream majority of viewers want to see this crap. they feed of the hate, misfortune, and tragedy of others. Why? hell I dont know.

mostly: ratings. if it sells, sombody's gonna sell it. If its easy to sell, everybody's gonna sell it. Its like Avgas on a fire.

but again I ramble. May the subject of your prayers/worship throw this man off a cliff w/o a rig!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Why does this guy remind me of the Evil Preacher as seen in "Poltergeist"
Jeanne

Yes! All he needs is the hat. I'll bet he even has that same, raspy voice and dessicated brain. B|

and who are the dumbasses that would follow him.

His entire congregation is comprised solely of family members. I actually feel bad for the guy. He must have a lot of demons buried inside him to spill that much hatred. What saddens me are the people that agree with Phelps that Matthew Shepard got what was coming to him.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

That piece of shit!! Could you believe how that must have made his family feel???

I hate these fucking self righteous "I'm doing God's work" church authority figures!! Doesn't he have something better to do, like molesting little boys??

He without sin cast the first stone. Maybe the sinners should drop a boulder on his ass.

Sorry, ranting......... B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

He without sin cast the first stone. Maybe the sinners should drop a boulder on his ass.

Sorry, ranting......... B|

No, I hear ya. The problem is, the more face time these "people" (using the term loosely) get with the national and local press, the more they think they can affect change toward their twisted agendas. People like that don't go away if they know the spotlight will come on. They're like roaches on methamphetamines. :P