skymama

For Sale: 14 year old girl...cheap!

5'3, 115 pounds, sassy mouth and full of attitude. Very intelligent but won't apply herself. Feels that you should be proud of her that her Biology grade went from a .7 to a 1.0. Thinks exercise means moving from the computer to the tv. Has a telephone growning out of her ear. Won't listen to your advice about boys, clothes or make-up, but if her friends tell her the same thing, they are geniuses. She can be sweet, but only when she wants money or a ride somewhere. Prone to arguements, tears, sulking and door slamming all before 7 am (guess how MY morning was today!)

If you are interested....you're a glutton for punishment! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Awww....the joys of being a parent, huh? Well look at it this way - your day can only go up from here....

What are your weekend plans - I need a jump partner, all mine have hit the road for the next 2 weeks and I'm sure that would cheer you up.

Hugs, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

nah, i've got one just like it at home, drives me nuts. maybe we could trade? the novelty will wear off after about 14 nanoseconds though, and then we'd have to trade back. :S
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

14 eh? No thanks, too old for me :P
But I suppose most kids put their parents through that kind of thing.

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

I'll trade you a 17 year old boy! He must be a genius, because he has it all figured out. He doesn't mind starting at the bottom of the ladder, as a matter of fact he wants to be poor and try to work his way up. Maybe that explains why he doesn't think good grades are important to get into college. Getting his own car means not having to ask if he can go out and he can stay out as late as he wants and who cares if we don't know who he is with or what he is doing.

I might even throw in a little cash.....

Whatever price skymama is looking for i will sell mine for half that price. I will even throw in a 15 yr old boy with strong arms and good teeth for free.

I will even auction them if required and i'll start the bidding at 1 pull-up and a beer.:S
"Don't ever knock on deaths door, just ring the bell and run away - it really pisses him off"

Multiply that by 15 and then you have a small indication of my working day:D:D:D
High chool teachers get paid waaaayy to little:P
Some of my 15 kids have had their parents give up on them:( they expect me to not only educate them academically but also socially and morally:)Luckily I love my job:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll say what my father said yesterday when I remarked that his grandson (age 4) has been trying to give me and his mother orders. The apples don't fall that far from the tree do they?

Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

I'm glad to hear other parents are feeling my pain! :S It's the mouth and attitude that drives me crazy. Like she even thinks she is going to get anywhere with it, it just pisses me off more!

Pilotdave, you wouldn't want her cleaning your place. Her work is shoddy at best and it takes her forever because she has to keep going back to check and see if her hair has gotten messed up, even though she's not going anywhere.

Justin...hate to burst your bubble! Sugar and spice and everything nice only lasts till they are 8. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sure let me have her for a few weeks. Although I am sure your Dad could give her the same training I would. ;) Some of that good ole military style.

Teach her that anytime she acts up she will go back to military style. I am sure she will be good to you then. :P

Then again your Dad is emotionally attached so he might not be as harsh. :)
Well, I hope things get better. I know she was giving you heartache in the beginning of the year as well.

You also have the move to deal with so I am sure it is hard. Take Care.

Blue Skies,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

The apples don't fall that far from the tree do they?

LMAO....I was very easy to raise because my dad was a Marine. He was so stern, I was too afraid to open my mouth to talk back...and I still am! :ph34r: Last week, she told me that he gave her a talk about her grades. I said, "I feel so sorry for you" and my mother piped in with, "I feel sorry for you too!" Every time she misbehaves, I threaten to send her to live with him!

Sunnydee....sorry I can't jump with you. It's a soccer mom weekend and we have a tournament.

Good luck! The condition should clear up in 5 or 6 years.

This reminds me why I don't teach JR High band anymore.

It must be a full moon. That can be the only explaination because teenages everywhere have totally lost their minds. The kids I teach are fighting, being sassy, yelling, running in the halls, and acting like total wild animals. Add to this the fact that we are having finals this week and I'd rather be skydiving. Is it Friday yet?????????

I'll gladly add my 14 y/o female to the acution. She has gone from straight A's to even praying for a high C at this point. Granted they are Honors classes and I'll accpet a B gladly, but a C....NEVER. Any ideas for punishment if she doesn't pull the B out of Science?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Her punishment for not pulling a B out of science is a smaller set of choices whenever she applies for college.

They (and you) do, in fact, survive teenagerhood. I have no idea how, though. Just let them fall pretty hard sometimes -- that's how they learn that stupid hurts.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)