ccowden

Badfish tribute video for Tommy!

I put together a tribute video for Tommy and it has been posted on the front page of our site. It is a huge file and you will absolutely want to have a cable modem to do it, but I think it is very much worth the effort. We are only going to leave it up for a short time due to the restrictions for bandwidth on the site, so please take advantage.

I miss Tommy so much but am doing ok. Thank you to all who have been there with love and support! We love you all!

your right huge file but worth the wait.
RIP bro.

I am so new to skydiving but i don't think there is another sport in the world were the people involved have so much love for each other.
Good job and
Peace
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Chris,

What a great way to pay tribute to your fiend! That is a very touching video.

Today is the anniversary of my double malfuction that should have claimed my life. Seeing your video was very heartfelt.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough!"

Don't know if this means anything or not....but for me one of the things about this sport is that there's a brotherhood in it that ois very much like there is with firefighters. I was in NYC from Sept 11 through Sept 22, 2001 digging out what I hoped would be my friends and brothers from this job. It takes a long time to be able to find your "balance" again after a loss like you guys have had. A year after the world trade collapse, my team was standing again at ground zero for the first time since the incident. There were about 6 of us crying our eyes out, thinking about all the "I should have, could have" kinds of crap. Then, the biggest joker we know, a total nut case 99.9% of the time, walked between the rest of us, put his arms on around our shoulders, and said "It's time to let them rest". That was a huge realization. You aren't anywhere near that point yet, I know, but you will be. That time will come...I promise bro.

A day never passes without my thinking about it...ok, probably a couple hours never passes without thinking about it...but the time spent on it gets shorter. Life is never the same....but it gets better, because that's what our brothers want, just like we would.

good luck.....

Skydiving isn't scary;...but clowns...CLOWNS are scary!