Casie

Drinking Test

Final update!I think i've managed to drink myself sober!No blurred vision able to function in all capacities unfortunately no hullucinatgenic[Check spelling] experiences,generally v.nice.Will thank the source in the morning...Note did somehow manage to break a taboo by engauging in a political thread though...:)
.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.

I think it's funny that I said I was 19, and it said I had 2 legal years of drinking under my belt.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Badgers? Badgers! We dont need no stinking badgers!

Hey now... what do you have against the Badgers? :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I came up Ozzy Osbourne and spent over $98,000 on beer and who cares about the ferrari....lets figure out this amount in something real. Rigs and jump tickets.
Average container today $1650
Average reserve $950
Average main $1600
Cypres $1000
jump tickets $19 on average for an otter
OK now at $5200 per complete rig I could have bought 18 rigs and had enouch left over for 231 jumps......and if I spent that entire amount on jumps it would be 5158 jumps from an otter.
Now those numbers really do put things into perspective.
Damn now I've gotten all depressed...I need a beer to feel better or at least a hug;);)

I got Boris when I picked spirits & Ozzy when I picked Cocktails... my prob w/ this is that I drink everything... there was no choice for all of the above :S
I wouldn't want a ferrari, but a nice porscha or so would've been nice.

So, here's to you & here's to me, if by chance we dissagree; then fuck you, here's to me.
Cheers

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Hell! I came up "Ozzy Osborne"! ... That can't be good!!! :S :P
Yup,... Just proves to me of the lush that I am.... :$

Oh well, are there any other test that won't make me feel so .... ummmm.... One that won't stick the truth in my face? ... LOL.. :D