Vallerina

A relationship thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If women were the pursuers, men would be considered the mysterious gender.

HAHA!!!!! I laugh at how untrue that was! A little over a year ago, I was the one who attacked my current sexy man. He was defenseless. I also don't think he's too mysterious, but neither am I.

Heh, that was if the entire roll was turned around. Not just one or two people :)

Meaning that rarely would a man pursue a woman, but women would be the ones who asked for phone numbers, and the ones who asked for / arranged dates. 99% of the time.

Val, I'm so glad you started this. I guess the only thing I can say is this:

Sex is like air, you only struggle if your not getting any.

As far as relationships go every meeting is a relationship. It depends on how much time you choose to spend with a person that will determine if it is personal or not.

I am rather disappointed by those in a relationship thinking that everything is 50-50. Relationships are not 50-50 they are 100-100. If both do not believe that then the relationship will struggle.

I love it when people are open and ambitious and I have never felt offended when someone showed interest in me, regardless of the situation. Just remember everyone, their is always a choice on your part even if he/she is just trying to get in your pants. Some women, believe it or not, are anti-relationship. When it comes down to everyone is just looking to feel cared for and have fun.
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

I am rather disappointed by those in a relationship thinking that everything is 50-50. Relationships are not 50-50 they are 100-100. If both do not believe that then the relationship will struggle.

I believe the 50/50 is more along the lines of equality in the relationship. Each person needs to give 100% of themselves to make it work, but the work must be split equally. There will be times where one of you may need a bit more help and the balance will go off a bit, but that is what having someone there for you is.

People have to remember, its not all about YOU. Relationships are about "US". It is a team thing, and you have to work out what will work best to keep things rolling and both parties happy. ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Chop Chop!!!! WTF!!!!!

Okay Lad, >:(

I think your head has gotten a little too Big for its Britches!

Bad, naughty Chop Chop. Bad naughty Chop Chop

Tehehe.. nah.. it still fits.. sometimes it gets a little swollen but.. it throws up and is fine again.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Chop Chop!!!! WTF!!!!!

Okay Lad, >:(

I think your head has gotten a little too Big for its Britches!

Bad, naughty Chop Chop. Bad naughty Chop Chop

Tehehe.. nah.. it still fits.. sometimes it gets a little swollen but.. it throws up and is fine again.. ;)

Everyone please excuse my friend Chop Chop :|. He really is a good guy. :) Something evil has just gotten into him and overcome him.

We forgive you Chop Chop. The entire female population forgives you :S

Next time I see you it is going to be spanking madness B|B|B|:D:D
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

[We forgive you Chop Chop. The entire female population forgives you :S

I am so thankful for being forgiven.. I thank all women for putting up with me and a few for putting me up..;) Adn Jen.. you are sucha good spokeswoman.. I really just don't know what else to say.. MMMWWWWUUUHH!B|:S:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures