Jimbo

How come you're not out skydiving?

No Money! No, that's not it...I have room on a credit card.

Uh, well, how about too smokey? Nah, that'll make for interesting rides to altitude and likely a beautiful sunset jump.

Perhaps it's because the winds are forcasted to be 30-40 mph? Well, that's a thought...but the forecast isn't always right...

Oh, yeah, I've got cancer. Nope...I took the cancer out for airtime a few weeks ago...that was fun, too. I imagined it blowing out of me at 120 mph, and laughed...

Hrm.

I wonder why I'm not down there jumping?

Oh yeah. Because I am going tomorrow! And I had clients this morning, so I had to work.

So tomorrow at Elsinore, I am jumping...'cause after that, it will prolly be about 5-6 weeks before the Dr. says sure, go up.

See ya if you're there!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I'm studying physiology this weekend for a test on Monday. :S

I don't even feel bad knowing that I'm missing the halloweend boogie and that my friends are in Sebastian right now without me...nope...not even a little bit!

(Now where did I put that pouty, feeling sorry for myself icon??) [:/]
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so sick and tired of working but im driven by the otter in the sky for a one minute airgasm!!!

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

at work...drag...but the rain covered sky makes me think noone is going to jump today.
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

keeping low profile whith the family:Pi have pushed it abit far the last 2-3 month(usaly go play 2-3 times a week),plus skydive in weekends:ph34r::Dwell not that much but my gf is a student so she wants to go aswell:),we just desided to chill out this weekend.We has walked in the forest eat whith bread she made,played whith the kids and just enjoyed life.. does that count?

well cant wait until the weekend is over but dont tel my gf..:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Taking care of my 2 kids plus my brothers toddlers so he could go to a Bucs game. Plus I have to cook for 13 people tonight. Guess I better decide what I'm going to make!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

because galen got attacked by fire ants yesterday when he decided to land off at lake wales. Woke up this morning and had hands swollen up like baseballs. We did have a glorious jump out of the casa yesterday after finally getting motivated.

__

Stoopit weather. Got in 2 jumps yesterday before I decided it was too windy to be jumping. I was coming straight down under the sabre2 135 I was demoing. Woulda been backing up big time under my PD150. I really wanted to jump as many times as I could cause that was my only day with the demo (it was stuck at fedex last weekend, i was stuck in alabama during the week). So, I'll end up paying about $55 to use the canopy for 2 jumps. And all I got to do for those 2 jumps was hold into the wind the whole time. I made the mistake of doing a traffic pattern on the first jump and ended up on the wrong side of a treeline and had to land off. The second jump, I just held over the landing area and came straight down.

Well, guess I'll just have to buy me a sabre2 if I wanna try it s'more! :)
Dave