sunshine

Unsupportive relative worker

It gets even worse too...i found out he has a non PD reserve. Sigh, what's a girl to do?

Some guys stay commited and don't go to a reserve. " you are the only canopy I'll ever need".

Yeah, those guys are called BASE JUMPERS, and they get hurt even easier. >:(

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

You guys are so cruel. I'm having a major social dilemna and all you can think about is yourselves!! It gets even worse too...i found out he has a non PD reserve. Sigh, what's a girl to do?

Hello sweetheart, i freefly and have a pd reserve.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I support you, it can work - just hang in there(and don't try and change him! unless he's ready to defect that is) - there's hope out there

disclaimer : this is in no way biased because I do RW and have a crush on a settled FF diver and am planning on it working out! ;)

Sunshine, after a big time crappy day I came home and have laughed all through your thread. Thank you so much. I love you in a true, my-wife-would-approve way for instigating this mood recovery.

PS-How do I get the space from between my sig line and my post. Doesn't it look much cooler when they all run together?
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I'll abstain from voting; I don't wanna see either of them get really nasty and go for broke.

Sunny, I'd try explaining to yer guy that learning to freefly will make him better at recovering from his teammates RW funnels faster. As fas as the non-PD reserve, sometimes you love someone in spite of their minor faults.;)

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Sunshine, after a big time crappy day I came home and have laughed all through your thread. Thank you so much. I love you in a true, my-wife-would-approve way for instigating this mood recovery.

Well if i can get through to just one person, it was worth it. :D

PS-How do I get the space from between my sig line and my post. Doesn't it look much cooler when they all run together?

In your profile options, just hit "enter" a few times above your sig line in the text box.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Now just to throw another wrench into this discussion....what if he's a multi-suit skydiver. I have a RW, FF, Bird-man and video suit. Does this mean I'm available to the females of all the different disciplines,,,,,,or maybe I'm just really confused:S. As far as the non PD reserve.....well thats an immediate cut away and run away from him as fast as you can.

I'll abstain from voting; I don't wanna see either of them get really nasty and go for broke.

Sunny, I'd try explaining to yer guy that learning to freefly will make him better at recovering from his teammates RW funnels faster. As fas as the non-PD reserve, sometimes you love someone in spite of their minor faults.;)

Ken

As long as they both have a cypress . . .go for it . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun