skybytch

we are not sucking at Sebastian

I am gonna do my best to show up at 7:30am tomorrow or so... I'd like to be on the 8am load but won't manifest for it until I get there, so I hope there's still a slot if I get there on time and weather is permitting. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

What Jim said.

Hey wait, I'll be out there with Arolo and the Bytch in less then a month.

Jim, I'm going to try and make Eloy. We could do the camping out together;) I'll need someone to keep me warm.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

We walk through the door at 8 am. You can show up at 7:30 if you want to but you'll be the only one there.

That's what I thought, which is why I was surprised to hear a load was going at 8am too. I would have assumed the first load would go 20-30 min after manifest opens?

PS - I still have to sign waivers and shiat and see map of DZ so I doubt I could make an 8am load if there really is one.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I am gonna do my best to show up at 7:30am tomorrow or so... I'd like to be on the 8am load but won't manifest for it until I get there, so I hope there's still a slot if I get there on time and weather is permitting. :)

The Bytch says you are smoking what?...and bring someB| You will be the only one on that load as the rest of us are getting up at the crack of noon!

that would require moving the mouse and clicking, I'll take your word for it - but I still guarantee you it wont happen right at 8 but we'd love to see you right then especially with Dunkin Donuts - honeydipped would be just fine or maybe even those munchkins and a cafeine free pepsi to start the day off right. (Yup, Wendy's, McDonalds, donuts and pepsi is how I keep my figure - I swear - oh yeah, and lots of steak and french fries - jesus, I think I'm hungry - I've got to go)

Jim, I'm going to try and make Eloy. We could do the camping out together;) I'll need someone to keep me warm.

Honey, if I make Eloy (which I am really hoping for) at least a couple of those nights there will be no worries about heat. I'll be in a semi, with a nice, comfortable, heated sleeper.

Seriously, I really am planning on Eloy. As long as my dispatch at that time can route me through there..... Mary has a nice, warm bunk (and body) to keep her warm.

p.s. I just got back from the bar. Everything i post tonight should be taken as if i had been drinking, sorta. If it invloves females, especially Mary, I mean every word. The rest could be just a drunken stupor. I said, to the wife, I was only going to have one. I held to that. It's just that, well, that one was a 128oz. pitcher. [:/] Wow, am I outta practice. this amount of beer used to be a primer for the evening.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

If you're not here you are definitely sucking.

oh no. if your not here. your definitely sucking

i'm sorry to say it.

but me and a few other her in richmond, are just having a prty of our own.

what can i say, i'm trashed.

so ok, maybe it's true, if we aren't in sebastian. but we still try to have fun. even though it's raining and cloudy.

oh well.

i don't know what i said.

later

And why are you supporting those moderators out slacking and drinking right now rubbing it into our faces as many of us sit here getting just a wee bit aggravated with work huh?!?!

hey hey hey... easy now....

Some moderators agree with you that they are all sucking big time in Sebastian.....
Remster