bergh

Purity Test

I was feeling pretty scuzzy at 19% so then I took it again discounting anything that happened before my wife and I were married. That brought me up to 78%.
If anyone needs me, I'll be off polishing my halo:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I've been dying to ask: what's the deal with cole slaw?:P

I had sex with 8 strippers in a huge tub of cole slaw one time, and it's been on my mind ever since.

ok, ok. I was eating lunch when I made my profile for this, and I just so happened to be eating cole slaw and wrote the first thing I thought of. :S

18% pure....

Guess being in Catholic School for 10 years really helped me out huh? B|

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

I love the Spark Tests, they are soooo much fun. In college we used to get everyone to do them and then compare. The personality test was one of my favorites, b/c after you are done it tells you how compatible you are with other people.

Oh yeah and I'm 46% pure :) I think I need to work on that. :ph34r:

20% pure... is that bad? How come 98% of people are more pure than me? I aint done any drugs...

Look ok, she was seperated from her husband when I slept with her... seperated! And I have no idea what the marital status of her friend was ;)

And that other girl... I found out her name in the morning... and started dating her... so that can't be that bad... can it?

I too went to Catholic school...it's the reason for all of the corrupt kids out there!:P

Hey I went to Catholic school....and I'm 47% pure...ain't bad huh? THANK YOU JESUS!!! :D:D:P:P