skymama

Average Joe

Is anyone watching this on NBC? It is so funny, I love it! It's a tongue-in-cheek Bachelorette. The show has a pretty girl is a multi-million dollar house wanting to meet her soulmate amongst a bunch of guys. But, the guys aren't what you would call pretty boys like on the other reality shows. They are regular guys with guts, receeding hairlines and averge looks. The best part is that the girl doesn't know they are average guys! We'll see if it really is all about the personality.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Any more? Television is one of those things I do when I'm at home...which is almost never. Work, sleep and DZ. That's the life for me. Hey, Disney needs to sponsor a themed ride like "Pirates" for us skydivers. B|

Sorry, wasn't trying to jack your thread.

No, I haven't seen that show. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I saw a commercial for that and I laughed at the idea, forgot it was on, I'll check it out

btw, yeah "skydivers of the caribbean" would be a hilarious ride. you could ride in a little 182 mockup and be taken around a dropzone with puppets that were creeper bowling and getting wasted watching skydiving videos

How is this possible? Is she only speaking to them on the phone?

Oh, I think when she signed on she was probably lead to believe that the guys would be the "hunky" ones that show up on the other reality shows. She just met all 16 guys, and there was quite a lot of surprise on her face! She just said 90% of the guys would be the type that she would tell she had a boyfriend if they asked her out.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Did you watch Joe Schmo on Spike TV? Now THAT was hilarious. It was just like any other reality show. Bunch of people live in a mansion, vote each other off each week... Last one standing wins $100K. Except for one thing. Everyone was an actor playing a role except one guy who thought it was all real. Funniest thing I've seen in so long.

Dave

I saw something like this on ricki lake once (im as ashamed as i should be, yes hehe) where they blindfolded someone and made them spend a day with someone that they would automatically hate from their appearance (who they hadnt seen before) and the results were amazing breaking down racism barriers and the such...

Do you think the producers offered her more money to go forward, after she met them all.
I mean she went into that room, and was having second thoughts. Then when she joined the party out back she was whistling a different tune...???????

This has to be the best reality show yet.....

Nick

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

I have heard a better one on the radio.

It was done in Europe. The guys are all trying to be the one for this girl. There is one catch though. It is a Tranny.

Now the guys are sueing the producers. One guy beat the hell out of the producer.

I guess they were getting all lovey Dovey with the thing. The audience knew but not the dudes.

Talk about the real life crying game! :S

How long before they try something like that here?

Anyone want to take a guess?

Golden rule: "If you are not sure it is Male!!"

I have actually asked some supposed women in the bar before if they were a man.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I heard about that on the radio here in Montreal yesterday, but I couldnt find any references on it on the net today.... I think that show is called "There's something about Marion", and is made by Sky in the UK....

But the radio cited The Sun as their source for the information, so it might be as factual as the bus on the moon thing... lmao
Remster

Yeah they already duplicated that show here in the U.S.

You are right the masks were funky.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I think I speak for most of us when I say we already have the best ride on earth. B|

P.S. Disney can shove it. :D

Okay then, let's pool our collective resources and make our OWN theme park...wait, nevermind. I keep forgetting we need every last penny for jumps. ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I saw that last night. I fit in well with the kind of "average joe" the producers were looking for and thought it was pretty funny. The look on her face when she first started meeting the guys was classic. They should have emphasized it more.

There were a few big guys. I was thinking that she would keep them around the first round as token gesture which she pretty much did. I think Joe, Craig, and Jay will be gone soon.

And Zach is a Jerk! I thought I heard her call him that, but I missed what prompted the comment.

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

And Zach is a Jerk! I thought I heard her call him that, but I missed what prompted the comment.

Zach is a HUGE jerk! Did you see him crack the egg on that guy's head for no reason? :S He considers himself the best looking of the bunch, and he probably is. But in my book, he would have been one of the first to go because of his jerkiness.

Yes. I saw that. And he threw water right at somebody. The egg thing though just wasn't cool. I was thinking WTF?

It was cool that Dennis helped him get his shirt clean so it wouldn't get ruined.

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Did you watch Joe Schmo on Spike TV? Now THAT was hilarious.

I agree - that was a riot. Was a decent show, and made fun of reality shows at the same time! Some of the stuff that happened was so over the top though, I'm surprised he didn't at least start to think it was fake! THe gay guy "jumping" into the pool, putting dog shit in front of him to eat, the quack sleeping with the asshole, the virgin having a thing for the smarmy host... good stuff.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality