funks

Anybody else also suffer from A.I.D.S?

as in "Altitude Induced Divorce Syndrome" Yep, wife couldnt deal with the lifestyle...bitched and moaned that the only weekends we spent together were rainy ones...and when we were together I felt compelled to talk about nothing but, yep you guessed it...jumpin...I think what pushed her over the edge was when she offered to try a new position for the first time i told her she had to buy me a case of beer...oh well.

Like freeflir29, mine was MIDS (Military Induced Divorce Syndrom. This was not the only reason though and the divorce was one of the best things that ever happened!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Went thru pretty much the same thing. She told me she wanted a divorce because we had no life together due to skydiving and I agreed. The day she left the house for the last time was the happiest day of my life. From then on, I was free to skydive anytime, anywhere and for as long as I wanted to without anybody to bitch about it..
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.