Yoshi

who wants me for x-mas?

You could take my place, faimly is a little bumed that I'm going to z-hills Christmas afternoon.

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

Hey Yosh!
Don't know you, but anythings got to be better than my advance from a lesbian customer today. Not that I've got anything against lesbians but when I got a suprise parcel this morning I had kind of hoped it would be from some sexy hunk of a man. Never mind, who needs blue skies and men anyway?B|
Tilly x

who needs blue skies and men anyway?B|
Tilly x

Who needs men and blue skies? oh come on! how about us both!!!! Funny thing is, it was an ex girlfriend that got me to jump first and kept me jumping...i wanted to get away from her so much i figured the only place she couldnt effect me was in the air! got to love skydiving, so many good things!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

All I was saying is how unfair it was that I've been plunged into a world of grey skies and lesbians, simultaneously:( And there's no Corona in this damn country either, I have lived nowhere but here in my 23 years but I don't think I'll ever get over that one.

You could go to my house, my parents would probably use the company... I'm going to see the girl of my dreams ;)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".