alanab

tounge re-pierce?

who would have thought it was possible? last night i got curious to see if i could stick anything through my old tounge piercing. i havent had anything in there for almost 2 years now! well, it turns out my earing fit all the way through... so my wandering mind gets out the old barbell and goes to work. after about 1 minute of twisting... it popped right through! so...... now i have my tounge piercing back! i took it out a long time ago for a job interview and felt like i was tired of it so i never put it back in. i was missing it last night so now i have it back again. i guess i can take it out and have it back whenever i want now!

do these piercings EVER close?

Hmm, that's interesting. Was the empty hole in your tongue bothering you in any way (like, with food or drinks) or was it unnoticeable until you pushed something through it again?
I've considered getting my tongue pierced a few times, but such things and possible complications always put me off.

the empty hole wasn't bothering at all. when i first had it pierced, i made out with some dude the night i had it done and i ripped the hole a little bit, so that never healed, so i have a tiny tab like thing on my tounge when the barbell isnt in there, but i can only feel it when i run my top teeth over my tounge.

i have had my tongue pierced for about a year now. during the summer, my job wouldn't allow me to wear any jewelry. so i took it out for several months and it never closed up. if you take it out and put it back in a lot then the scar tissue will build up.

i love my tongue piercing, and someone else doesn't mind it too ;)

0 gague?? thats huge!

Yes. Yes it is! And it got to the point where it didn't make me very employable in my field of work. So I took it out and cut my hair.

I am now stuck in an office from 7:30 to 4:00 everyday and I don't see much sunlight. I gave it all up for the security of a stable job and health benefits. Now I relate to the movie "office space" more than I care to....

Someone shoot me now! :S

so i have a tiny tab like thing on my tounge when the barbell isnt in there, but i can only feel it when i run my top teeth over my tounge.

A tongue (spelling :P) tab. Urk - that would bother me. Could you snip it off with a nail clipper?

haha its not really a "tab" so to speak. its when my hole ripped and theres a piece of my tounge thats like not attached, uh it comes from the insode of the hole, and, uh yeah. really hard to explain, but no need for clipping it, it doesnt stick up from my ttounge either, its just lose.

haha its not really a "tab" so to speak. its when my hole ripped and theres a piece of my tounge thats like not attached, uh it comes from the insode of the hole, and, uh yeah. really hard to explain, but no need for clipping it, it doesnt stick up from my ttounge either, its just lose.

So when you give somebody a raspberry...you got some tiny secondary raspberry action going on??
:D:D
LOL

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real