bbarnhouse

Women's VRW World Record

I understand, Jeanne. If only we could split our fall rates in half. Mine to fall faster and yours to fall slower. You know, I still looooove and will pursue RW (4-way), but I also am inspired to learn to freefly. I want to be able to fly with all my friends, and since most of my sky friends freefly ... B|

I know that you are sick with a flu bug, girl, so ((((((((((VIBES))))))))) for my tall friend. :)
Btw, congrats to all the talented ladies in the World Record jumps! I'm soooo proud and happy for you all. B| Too cool!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the support.

It was absolutely amazing to have been a part of this whole experience. I met some of the most incredible, strong, beautiful, intelligent, and talented women ever. The beauty of it is, 16 of us managed to be in the same place at the same time with just the right grips and *presto* we had our 6th world record of the event. I think this record will be able to hold its own for awhile.

The energy there was incredible. More than once the comment was made tht this event had become so much bigger than ourselves. It felt like it was just meant to happen. I know there were some angels smiling down on us.

It was a surreal experience, and I can't wait to see how many NEW faces will be at the record breaker in the future. :P

Keep training ladies, cuz...

Chicks really do rock!! :)
Gillian

So how long do we have to train until the next attempt

Start now! LOL It sounds as though there will be several camps scheduled in the future:)I will be sure to get the information out once that becomes available. For now....these ladies are taking a little time for some well deserved R&R.
BB