bkdice

Something for rich, lonely, and creepy people

NSFW - or anyone that gets creeped out easily. Just had to pass the heebie-jeebies on. :ph34r:

This was sent to me by a co-worker. I don't know how he found it and I don't want to. First thought is WTF - haha - Funny....
http://www.erotech-industries.com/P roducts.html

Then you read about it.....
http://www.erotech-industries.com/F AQ.html

Creeped out doesn't begin to describe my feeling.

But amusing and funny (in a sick way) none the less. I think most of us can find someting better to do with $34K.

Well, I am not clicking on anymore of your links. That is just disturbing. It's obviously a joke, but I was eatting a hotdog when I clicked on the link, and now I'm not sure I'm going to be able to finish it.

--Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

From the second link:

Is LoveLumpTM Alive?
Yes.

W
T
F
O????

I'm beyond creeped out. :S
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

NSFW - or anyone that gets creeped out easily. Just had to pass the heebie-jeebies on. :ph34r:

This was sent to me by a co-worker. I don't know how he found it and I don't want to. First thought is WTF - haha - Funny....
http://www.erotech-industries.com/P roducts.html

Then you read about it.....
http://www.erotech-industries.com/F AQ.html

Creeped out doesn't begin to describe my feeling.

But amusing and funny (in a sick way) none the less. I think most of us can find someting better to do with $34K.

Better living through science - I'm sure Michael Jackson has one in that weird little room of his...:o:SB|;):D

Can you get two of them to keep each other company while you're out playing hockey?:D:D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I didn't either. I did a search on snopes.com. Nothing. If anyone finds out this is not real - let me know. I'd be relieved. :D

Of course it isn't real. You can relax now...:$

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

i think its real. ew. creepy. what the hell for? if somone wanted to spend that much money on it.. why wouldnt they just hire a personal sex slave?

Well, we cost alot more than just a petty 34k. Duh! I'm not going to settle for less than 60K
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i think its real. ew. creepy. what the hell for? if somone wanted to spend that much money on it.. why wouldnt they just hire a personal sex slave?

Well, we cost alot more than just a petty 34k. Duh! I'm not going to settle for less than 60K

60k to be a sex slave. Hell, I'll do it for free food and beer for the right luck lady :P

That is completely hideous. Funny as hell though!

LumpFoüdTM?!?! :D Oh, for the love of...you have to FEED it! Make it stop mommy, make it stop!

Oh, btw don't taunt happy LoveLumpTM.
----------
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, cheat death. If you steal, steal a woman's heart. If you fight, fight for a brother. If you drink, drink with me.

Depends on who uses it, and how.

Questions: If you have to feed it . . . Where does the waste go . . . and what is it's "normal" temperature? Whathappens if it gets sick? Can it get a STD?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun