kansasskydiver

A public apology to my friends

As some may know, or may not know, I may have been seen as an asshole lately on dz.com. This has been due to some circumstances that have occurred lately with my life. I never intended on doing so, nor did I mean to offend anyone, or for that matter, turn anyone against me as a person or friend. The sport of skydiving is one unique in nature purely because we are all family in one way or another. You never know who you are going to end up on a load with and have them do a pin check. With that said, I would like to publicly announce my apology to ashley and steve for all my bitter posts and actions that I may have gone out of my way to do so. Part of growing up is learning and letting go, and I am happy for you both, from the bottom of my heart and with much truth, I really am. You both have been able to help me pass my learning on to someone else and learn that there is much more in life than what I had thought before. To you both, best of wishes, best of luck, and please don't think of me as a stranger. Have a merry time and take care of each other, I am still a friend

Blue skies,

Chris "flash" Armstrong
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

You've never offended me personally, but kind of you to man up and apologize. I know I am a complete stranger, but if you ever need to talk about anything feel free to PM me. I am a "been there done that" kind of man and have experienced pretty much everything there is to in this shitty world.

Good luck. Hooyah!

Forty-two

Good decision. Being angry at anyone does nothing to the other person. They move on with their own lives, oblivious to what you are feeling. The only thing anger and resentment does for you is give you high blood pressure and one of those mean looks on your face that the old men have who don't like you stepping on their grass. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Classy move Chris!

I find humility to be one of the strongest personality traits a person can have. It shows true character.

Those who don't have it would really benefit by working on developing it.

On the flip side, a person who cannot accept a sincere apology is a very sad person.

Nice move,
Chris

Chris,

I am honestly impressed with your humility. I personally was not aware of the happenings you speak of, and I myself probably owe enough apologies to everyone out there for my own faults (Lets see, I know I owe at least a couple to you, Eric, Paul, Jesse & Jesse M, et cetera).
You told me personally that you are broadening your Horizions and really seeing how much more there is to life - I don't know what's going to happen but I REALLY hope you won't beceome a stranger to the DZ. You've done too much for our DZ to become a stranger.

Blue Ones,
=========Shaun ==========

Huh? What are you talking about, cowboy? This isn't about that poor little stuffed horse in Walmart again, is it? Didn't they just tell you to pay for thebroken toy and all would be forgiven? :S:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures