tunaplanet

What kind of car do you drive?

Relies on others to move or be run over."

Remember the "Have you driven a Ford Lately" gingle they used to advertise with..
I remember a Dodge dealer on the way to the Oregon coast who drove a Dodge Diesel 4x4 up on top of a couple fords with the sign next to them....sing along now....

HAVE YOU DRIVEN OVER A FORD LATELY

I bought a truck from that guy;)

At one point I was seriously contemplating spraying it like a New York taxi with the black and white chequers and the light on top. Not too sure what ever happened to that idea. hehe

You should do it!

In your Mini, you could easily bring TWO rigs with you, to the DZ...... Well..... maybe a jumpsuit too!

;)

Yves.

I prefer my diesel Mercedes....nice big...comfy... I can stretch out in it and the one I had before this one.... I still have... it took a rear end collision from a Ford F-250 pickup doing 65mph and only pushed the rear bumper under the rear window. One of these days I will find a nice coupe body to put all the good parts from the front part of the car ( 4 cyl diesel engine with only 104k on it) into.;)

Weekend fun car, 1976 Ford Pinto with a 302 V8.

I'd love to see you put that on a 1/4 mile!!

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I prefer my diesel Mercedes....nice big...comfy... I can stretch out in it and the one I had before this one.... I still have... it took a rear end collision from a Ford F-250 pickup doing 65mph and only pushed the rear bumper under the rear window. One of these days I will find a nice coupe body to put all the good parts from the front part of the car ( 4 cyl diesel engine with only 104k on it) into.;)

The Smart is built by Daimler-Chrysler, and has a 3 cylinder Diesel engine, that can do at least 65 - 70 miles per gallon.

Small is beautiful!

;)

Yves.

Ive never had it on the track, but its fun around town. Where I live 1975 and earlier vehicles have to go through emissions testing. I cant get as silly with it as I wish and still be legal. Either way its a fun little car people hated and you dont see them on the road often anymore.

Hey now, I do not enjoy beating the hell out of people in my Camaro (1973 not 82- w/t-tops)
and my wife is not leading a militia to overthrow the government in her El Camino (1968).

Still good funny though but you forgot my 1971 Chevelle and 1994 Ford Probe

"If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive."
Josh Whipple 7/15/70-2/10/05

I drive a Subaru Forester that keeps up with Vettes.:ph34r:

The best is the look on their face when you have a Mountain Bike in the back and keep right up with them. Turns Low 13's in the 1/4.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

What about Eagle Talon?

Mine says: Can't afford anything more but I really want to act like I have a sports car...

Yours may say something different though...:P

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Ford Crown Victoria - I enjoy having people slow to 55mph and change lanes when I pull up behind them

I was actually thinking it would be funny to have one of the newer chevy impalas and do this.

I once classified all cars into two categories and that's all you needed to know about the person driving them.

-Dented
-Not Dented