Vallerina

For those that were at the Chicagoland Christmas party

If you happen to luck out and get it back.....I don't think I would bother processing the pics. :D

LOL, ask Kevin922 about leaving a camera laying around a bunch of skydivers:D:D:o

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

What is with you and losing cameras?

Some blame it on my ADD. I think it's due to me lugging around too much crap.

I know exactly where I left it. It was under the chair that I sat at by the kitchen. I hadn't touched it since before dinner. Are people shady enough that while cleaning up a banquet hall they would just steal it?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I think it's due to me lugging around too much crap.

A woman? Carry around too much crap? NOOOOooooo.....:D

Are people shady enough that while cleaning up a banquet hall they would just steal it?

Sweetheart.....there are plenty of people out there that would be glad to take you AND the camera. [:/]

For what it's worth, at least a couple of guys cleaning up seemed pretty conscientious - they brought a pair of glasses left behind to our group at the bar. After conferring with TD, they were told it'd be best to leave them at the hotel desk/lost & found. Didn't hear about anything else being found. It got a bit tipsy out that night, hopefully one of the Chicagoland gang picked it up mistakenly.

I'm sorry, Val. That's such a bummer. I hope you didn't have anything on there that shouldn't be viewed by the innocent... Wait, I take that back. I hope you didn't have too much on there that shouldn't be viewed by the innocent. I know the former statement is pointless ;)
~~~~
Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Converting the world one whuffo at a time.

Hey, is this the Val that graduated from P.U.? Sorry about your camera!!![:/] I'm afraid I couldn't make it to the party!!! My brakes gave out...>:(...and I was left carless for the weekend. EVERYONE PLEASE FILL ME IN AND SEND ME ANY PICS!!!! PM me with any juicy stories!!!!;) WAHHHHHHH!!!!:-(

~Bird:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Hey, I take offense to that pic, we're not shady at all... rather smiley I'd say. :P

Sorry bout your camera Val - that really sucks. Once we left the table we never went back.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

We have one at our home.

Hate to tell you this, but we are in Xenia, Ohio. You know, Skydive Greene County, not Chicogland. :)

Hey, Lee! Is the camera you have a small silver Canon Elph in a black camera case? Hehe...I commute back and forth so much I get confused if I'm in OH or Chicago! :ph34r:

Cute pic, Andy!

I hope you didn't have anything on there that shouldn't be viewed by the innocent...

I think I did :$:ph34r:;)

Hey, is this the Val that graduated from P.U.?

It sure is! Go Boilers! :)
Sigh...I just want my camera!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Did anyone find a camera there? I left my camera in a black camera case in the banquet hall. I called the hotel, and they said that they didn't find it. Did anyone else happen to find one?

Darn, Val! I sure hope it turns up. Canon Elphs are nice cameras. [:/]

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

They were piled up on the table... you know us, gotta play w/ anything laying around.

Sorry Eiley, I went to the room round 1 & never came back out... missed the best part of the party :( but really enjoyed my own party.:)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)