Vallerina

JadedLady and I have solved all of the world's problems

Do you ever have one of those drunken conversations with someone, and you just know that you figured out the meaning to life in that conversation, you just can't actually remember what it was? Well, that was my Saturday night after I met Rachel.

I should've known better. This girl made some great blue Jell-O shots that I had to steal. No dinner and a few drinks later, Rachel and I discussed the finer things in life. I just wish that I can remember exactly what we talked about! Anyways, she's one cool woman that I can't wait to hang out with again!

Also, I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone by my behavior this past weekend (well, except Phreezone. He's a jackass. Nobody tells me that I can't have anymore to drink!)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

>well, except Phreezone. He's a jackass. Nobody tells me that I can't have anymore to drink!

I'm sorry... after 4 jello shots in 5 minutes, before 7 oclock, I was afraid you might become a lush. Too late huh? :D Who was the the one that had to serve as your wine bottle holder for the year end video? And who had to pull the cork from your wine since you were "Feeling too prissy"? :D

So does this mean we might see you at SGC again at some point? :P

And I'll get you back for having Lee abuse me like that :|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

And who had to pull the cork from your wine since you were "Feeling too prissy"?

BTW, this guy's a pro!! You should've seen the sly look on his face as he popped the cork, like "Yeah MF'er, I'm gooooooooood." B|

Dude I can't remember the last time I was so blasted. ;) GOOD TIMES!! :P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

And I'll get you back for having Lee abuse me like that

It's not abuse if you like it. And, you're just jealous that Rachel abused Jim in the same manner.

after 4 jello shots in 5 minutes, before 7 oclock

It was 5 Jell-O shots...I'm not a pansy drinker!

Who was the the one that had to serve as your wine bottle holder for the year end video?

I didn't see the video! Or did I???

So does this mean we might see you at SGC again at some point?

Yeah, I need to save JL from what might be a HUGE mistake! :D

I was afraid you might become a lush. Too late huh?

Yes, I should've been cut off well before I tripped over the extension chord and down the stairs at Kelly's. My poor knee...

>You should've seen the sly look on his face as he popped the cork, like "Yeah MF'er, I'm gooooooooood."

Ohh.. that was the cork on the Asti, Val just stood there buzzed saying she was too prissy to operate a corkscrew with her wine. :P

>It was 5 Jell-O shots...I'm not a pansy drinker!

I'm sorry, you were eating them faster then I could count them. Forgive me :P

>I didn't see the video! Or did I???

No... you stood there for 20 minutes staring at the screen and yelling "THATS ME!!" every time you were on screen, but I don't think you saw the video. :ph34r:
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

Figures! What a cheap lush.:P

I like to call myself a "thrifty" lush!

Ohh.. that was the cork on the Asti, Val just stood there buzzed saying she was too prissy to operate a corkscrew with her wine.

Darn it! I missed the champagne!!!

I got the best compliment this weekend! I was called a "little bitch!" :ph34r::P I am glad I am no longer a big bitch!

I'm glad Balki doesn't post here, because I know that I had a nice in-depth conversation with him as well! :ph34r:

And, Bobo rocks!

you looked HOT saturday!

Thanks! (It's all about the fake hair!) You looked great, too!

It didnt happen unless there was video... or pictures, we'll believe pictures too

We will not discuss the video. As far as the pictures, those should not be discussed as well. :ph34r: I'm sure I look like a drunken skank in them! I should take pictures of myself at the beginning of the night!

>im sure you noticed my drunkenness.

No... I don't think anyone thought you were drunk. ;):D

This year's party might not have been one of the largest ever, but it was one of the best out of the 4 years I've been there. Good times were had by all. Next time... Mosby has to give a better toast then that too.

I was hoping your BF had decided to just leave you at Kellys Val! :ph34r:
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

Mosby has to give a better toast then that too.

I dunno Phree, your woman sure added to that toast!!! ;)

RECAP:
The toast is over, everyone's ready to drink, and she yells out "AND GOOD SEX!!" B|

At that point, I turn to the person next to me and say "Well, at least someone here is getting some tonight!!" B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Mosby has to give a better toast then that too.

I dunno Phree, your woman sure added to that toast!!! ;)

RECAP:
The toast is over, everyone's ready to drink, and she yells out "AND GOOD SEX!!" B|
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey now, someone had to say it! No one else seemed to have the balls, I was only saying what everyone was thinking.

Val, you are definitely the coolest person I have met in a long time. I am anxiously awaiting your return. You made the night more interesting than I could imagine. I really wish I could remember some of the revelations we came up with... oh well, maybe someone over heard us and is discovering the cure for cancer as we speak.

As for Lee... I hope she isn't too mad at me, but she seemed ok with everything. I am still going to steal Wee Bit... That is definitely one of the coolest little dogs I have ever met...

Ok, now I am just rambling, I think this cold is really effecting me. We really need to have another get together very soon. I don't think I am going to be able to get through this winter without.
~~~~
Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Converting the world one whuffo at a time.

I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all. I'd like to thank Jim and Lee for opening up their home to all of us hooligans! I hope Lee got all the drool cleaned up (the guys couldn't seem to keep their jaws off the floor with all the beautiful women running around)

The vidiots did a great job with the year end video - nice work guys and girl.

Congrats to Adam (if he's on here) and bnacrazywoman for their recognition, and to Robin for recieving the James Layne award.

And kudos (or not) to Spy38w for getting the Fendleson award :D Hope to see you up here next year Pete!

Heheh... after much drinking, a few ass-grabs, and a little name-calling.. it was a great time (for the 43rd year)

Thanks again Jim and Lee (and to everyone who brought food and beer :D)
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Val, you are definitely the coolest person I have met in a long time. I am anxiously awaiting your return. You made the night more interesting than I could imagine.

:$ You're so nice! When are you going to ditch that guy? :ph34r: Really, though, we need to hang out again soon!

As for Lee... I hope she isn't too mad at me, but she seemed ok with everything.

At least she didn't call you a little bitch! Serves her right for pulling my dress down! :P

All I can say is that was one rockin' party and it was great seeing everyone again.

Yes, it was fun...well, at least I think it was fun...I can't really remember! Congrats, Rhonda!

I'd like to thank Jim and Lee for opening up their home to all of us hooligans!

Yes! I forgot to add that part! Thanks for letting us trash your place! :ph34r: I'm just glad that Christmas parties aren't included in year end videos!

I'd like to thank Jim and Lee for opening up their home to all of us hooligans!

Yes! I forgot to add that part! Thanks for letting us trash your place! :ph34r: I'm just glad that Christmas parties aren't included in year end videos!

------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, that is something I wanted to comment on as well. Jim and Lee are very trusting souls to even consider letting the likes of us run amuck in their house. I mean, who better than those two would know what to expect ;)

And Kelly, too. Even though I pretty much fell asleep as soon as I hit your couch, it was very kind of you to welcome me into your home.

Guys, this was definitely one of the best parties I have ever attended. I am sorry I didn't bring more jello shots. A friend gave me an idea that will make them easier to package, so next time...

Oh, by the way Val, Eric told me something last night that I didn't remember happening. I'm sure you probably don't either, but you will get a hoot out of it. If you want, you should give me your number and I'll fill you in ;)
~~~~
Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Converting the world one whuffo at a time.

If you want, you should give me your number and I'll fill you in ;)

Rachel, we're all amongst friends here, and really, there are no secrets that we keep from each other. I'm sure Val would appreciate it immensly if you shared what appears to be a real funny story with all of us.

>:(
Remster

And Kelly, too. Even though I pretty much fell asleep as soon as I hit your couch, it was very kind of you to welcome me into your home.

Yes, I forgot to thank and apologize to Kelly. I am sorry that I bled everywhere, but hopefully my entertaining stories made up for me being such a nuisance.

Oh, by the way Val, Eric told me something last night that I didn't remember happening. I'm sure you probably don't either, but you will get a hoot out of it. If you want, you should give me your number and I'll fill you in ;)

Las time someone told me something that I didn't remember happening at the party, I got really embarrassed. :$ It's nothing about me, right??? I'll pm you my number for the dirt!

I'm sure Val would appreciate it immensly if you shared what appears to be a real funny story with all of us.

There are certain stories that just don't need to be shared...they're just not as funny online...yeah...that's the ticket.