Vallerina

What makes you feel important?

But i get the big ego boost and it makes me feel good,when people compliment my videos

Complimenting Bobo's movies ;)

that and serving my country. GO ARMY!

That also made me feel good! Thanx man! Go Adam!

So did your brother let you borrow the video?

Watch out where the huskies go,and don't you eat that yellow snow!~ZAPPA

Not to get preachy, but .....

Being here.

I have lost brothers in arms in awful incidents; I myself have been in a bad one and there are those who wonder aloud how I am alive. I do sometimes.

I firmly believe that there is a higher power that influences the world around us and events in our lives. PG.

FunBobby

My sweet Michele. You are a very important influence in people's lifes. You make me feel important with our hour long conversations on the weekends.
With everything that you have gone through, and are going through right now, it's okay to have a "down" day. But please remember how many people's lifes you have touched, and how important you are to them. I'm lucky to be included in the numbers that can say you are my friend.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

... listening to tandem students tell me how great I am!
Tracking away from a PFF student who has just completed all his freefall tasks.
Closing reserves that others struggle with.
Seeing my articles published in Canpara magazine.
Completing the world's first Bungee-Cam!
Having heroes like Bill Booth, Ted Strong, John Sherman, Sandy Reid and Spider Robinson take my questions seriously!
Kayaking with my girlfriend!
Swimming with my buddy Paul!
Long bicycle rides and coming home to be greeted by two or three cats and a smiling girlfriend!

Knowing my dautghers are happy to have my as their father(even before I offered a new car;))
Also when my little son reaches out and asks to be hugged.:)My children are a gift from God and I belong to them.:)

I like when I get back the anonymous writing tutoring session evaluations from my tutees and they say "She was patient, nice, helpful, and I learned a lot" and when they say "She helped me with my grammars" [:/]. wipes a tear from her eye It makes me feel good.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

I help someone out somehow and don't tell anyone (including them, if possible) about it.

That's kinda close to my answer too. I'm not sure it makes me feel important though. I don't do it for the ego trip or to feel important. I do it to see joy, happiness, smiles. I do it because it makes me feel good inside to help people who cannot help themselves.

The only thing I ask of these people is to not mention who is or was helping them. I don't want the recognition, the spotlight, the limelight. I like the shadows, to remain hidden, to smile inside.

Most understand, and follow my wishes. Some do not listen, and attempt to brag me up. This actually angers me. Wierd huh? I enjoy doing good for others, but when someone tries to recognize that, I flip out.

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I realize I'm just plain wierd. That's ok though, I enjoy being wierd in that way. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Most understand, and follow my wishes. Some do not listen, and attempt to brag me up. This actually angers me. Wierd huh? I enjoy doing good for others, but when someone tries to recognize that, I flip out.

Oh no! I slipped up. Don't be mad at me. B| Dave told me, and you're the only one I told. I just wanted to give you a big "Way to go!" pat on your back.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Great answers on here from everyone!!

Some of mine:

* When someone is considerate and corrects me privately without embarrassing me in front o' others :$
* When someone answers my ???'s or replies to my comments
* When I get an e-mail, a PM, or asked to chat :)* When a friend at the DZ says, "Jaye, you look like you could use a hug" :)* When I receive awards at work (hard to accept them, but I feel good anyhoo!) :$
* When someone thanks me for being a veteran, or my bro, or hubby, or dad, or father-in-law (lots o' veterans in our family!)
* When I find a solution for someone :)* When my kids climb all over me and mess up my hair. :P:)* Any time hubby, family, friends, or ANYONE says "I love ya, Jaye!" :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

It use to be when I drove one of the Shriner vans taking kids to the hospital in Shereve Port, LA.
Nothing can make you feel better seeing the kids outside being able to run for the first time after getting their braces and being able to do like other kids. Kinda wish I was still involved in the Shriners.[:/]

Oh no! I slipped up. Don't be mad at me. B| Dave told me, and you're the only one I told. I just wanted to give you a big "Way to go!" pat on your back.

LMAO!

Mar, it would be impossible for me to ever be mad at you. Dave, on the other hand, is gonna have to buy alot of beer to make up for his slip. :)
It's your life, live it!

Mar, it would be impossible for me to ever be mad at you. Dave, on the other hand, is gonna have to buy alot of beer to make up for his slip.

Praise the Lord. Sure glad I'm not in Dave's shoes.

Mar, it would be impossible for me to ever be mad at you. Dave, on the other hand, is gonna have to buy alot of beer to make up for his slip.

Praise the Lord. Sure glad I'm not in Dave's shoes.

You are in the perfect position, Mar. He's gonna be buying some gooooood beer. I'll be sure he supplies us in Rantoul next year. :)
Hmmm, I told Mar she was in the perfect position.....why is it my mind hit rock bottom gutter, and won't come back? must be the red hair.....
It's your life, live it!

Praise the Lord again. I'm in the win-win situation.

Make Dave bring Corona, and don't let him forget the limes.

must be the red hair.....

:P You are too cute.

All the people that I know at the dz think your videos kick much ass. All of the OU kids that got videos loved them, as did I when you did my 1st tandem. I hear people talking about your videos (good things always) and I assume they would tell you these things. Incase they haven't, your videos always rock, esp. the year end stuff you did. THANKS!

It always shows in your videos that you take great care and time in making them. Hard work pays off, people always notice when others take the time and effort.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Even if she is always nagging me to try freeflying

i can relate. well, except that special someone of mine is trying to get me to do more RW. i just don't understand why he wouldn't want to try freeflying.

the top three things that make me happy: my SO, skydiving, and animals.

[:/] Apologies Rev Jim for the verbal faux pas! My excitement exceeded my capacity to remain silent. I'm fluhsed with embarassment. Flyangel and Snowwhite my lovely girlfiend and adoring wife (in that order) promise this will be held in strictest confidence. Not even B1 has a clue!

I promise faithfully that you and all of your friends and relatives attending WFFC 2004 will have unlimited Miller Lite every night of the Convention!

(Corona's may be available assuming I'm employed by then).

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!

Flyangel and Snowwhite my lovely girlfiend and adoring wife (in that order) promise this will be held in strictest confidence.

Just keep the Corona coming, and your secret is safe with me;)

What makes you feel important or good about yourself?

Just kinda curious as to how everyone boosts their self-esteem.

When I teach a non-required course and people sign up for it anyway.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Knowing that this(pic below) Little Cowboy looks up to me as his Dad. l One day I'll get him his own truck & Rig. l
l
l
\/
he got it and wont take it off.B|