Kramer

Do You Have A Skydiving Will?

I was just thinking the other day about this, and I'm curious what the percentage of people who do this are.

Do you have a letter or a document prepared that you have given to someone to open only in the event of your death via skydiving?

Thanks.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a will in the event of my skydiving death. But my name is Will...B|

By the way, don't mean to hijack but who won the Kramer look-alike contest between you and jumpin Kramer?

I think when Jesus said "love your enemy" he probably meant don't kill them.

I have a section in my will that states that if I go in and someone tries to sue anyone (DZ, Gear Manufacturer, etc), my estate will be liquidated and the money given to the defendant(s) for legal expenses.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I have a section in my will that states that if I go in and someone tries to sue anyone (DZ, Gear Manufacturer, etc), my estate will be liquidated and the money given to the defendant(s) for legal expenses.

That's pretty smart.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty smart

It really give the defense attorney proof that I take responsibility for my safety being fully aware of the risks. I'm certain that my wife wouldn't sue, but just in case.....
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

My favorite jumping buddy and I have an agreement. If somthing happens to her I will be the one to let her Mom know and I've promised to look after her son..
She promised to tell my parents and look after my rig...

Did I get the bad end of this deal or what?!?! Sounded good three years ago at the Tiki bar after a bunch Jagermeister and too many beers to count..
;)

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007

My favorite jumping buddy and I have an agreement. If somthing happens to her I will be the one to let her Mom know and I've promised to look after her son..
She promised to tell my parents and look after my rig...

Did I get the bad end of this deal or what?!?! Sounded good three years ago at the Tiki bar after a bunch Jagermeister and too many beers to count..
;)

Hmmm, could have sealed the deal with a night of drunk sex with your friend:)

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

I had a will drawn up earlier this year. Not so much for the skydiving thing as it was for the business ownership, house, etc. I do have an addendum that clearly states what to do with all my gear etc, if i die. I also specifically stated what do with my ashes after i die. I feel quite sure that all my skydiving friends will take me on my last skydive.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I was just thinking the other day about this, and I'm curious what the percentage of people who do this are.

Do you have a letter or a document prepared that you have given to someone to open only in the event of your death via skydiving?

Thanks.

-Kramer

Hahahahahahahah! Thats really funny! Ask me about it when you get here. I'll tell you a story.;)

;) That ought to provide a deterent!

Blue skies and happy landings!

;) That ought to provide a deterent!

Well...only if they have assets to be liquidated :P