alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

Sunny, you're adorable! And not the least bit camera-shy. ;)

I'd post a pic, but this isn't the "If you're a hairy-backed beast and you know it..." thread. :DB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

....adorable is something I could live with - thanks Kev.

And ya know what else....we are who we are, if you are a big hairy backed beast - maybe someone would like that, so share (hottiness is all in the eye of the beholder - firm believer in that one)....and duh, I'm sure your personality is mucho fundido...

(how'my doin spreading the love alana? :$)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

....adorable is something I could live with - thanks Kev.
(how'my doin spreading the love alana? :$)

I don't know about alana, but I'M feeling the love way over here...not that Florida is so terribly far from NC, but you know what I mean. B|

Maybe once MyOwnWay and Jumper03 make it out here and jump with us, I'll find a pic I can live with and post it. That should be this Saturday. :)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Maybe once MyOwnWay and Jumper03 make it out here and jump with us

hey tell them to come visit us over in Raeford too....not far from the skydiving place.

Hey, good idea! They'll get to meet more than just little ol' me while they are visiting. I know their schedule is stacked, but I'll send them your way, dude. B|

Maybe once MyOwnWay and Jumper03 make it out here and jump with us

hey tell them to come visit us over in Raeford too....not far from the skydiving place.

Hey, good idea! They'll get to meet more than just little ol' me while they are visiting. I know their schedule is stacked, but I'll send them your way, dude. B|

rock on....your allowed to come too dude...would like to meet you aswell.....come to our side of the town hehe
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

rock on....your allowed to come too dude...would like to meet you aswell.....come to our side of the town hehe

Cool! We'll have to arrange a time to come visit you guys there and get directions. I love meeting people. :)

Back in my skinny days...and when I lived in Alaska. I'm much more tanner now...My hair poofed back up to curly..(no more heat straightening..blech)..and unfortunately..I'm a bit more plump too. [:/]

Anisah Mohammed

"If she had looked up instead of down, she would have seen an angel, guiding her way."