alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

(((((((BIG HUGZ))))))))

We're not all bad, now lets stop talking about this stuff and let's see some more hotties!

I think Moody, Sunshine, SunnyDee123, FreeFlyGoddess, AlanaB, Skymama, freeflybella, VanillaSkyGirl, MyOwnWay etc need to post more of themselves, cause I can't get enough!

And all the guys should post more to make the chicks happy, so they can post more...and more...and some more :)

okay more pics........

one of me on the ride i got in one of the planes i work on

and one of me and my twin sister.... me and her made our first jumps together.... but alas she has only 2 static line jumps now 5 years later and well maybe i can take her on a tandem some time.......

my old boss at our snowboard school is a photographer, and every year we'd have a stupid photo night...attached is the b&w ending group shot ;-), then the "all business photo". we'd get all f-ed up, bring contumes, ride the hill, and take some shots. i rode down a double black diamond in that bag. that sucked! haha;)B|

No crap..looks like the rear seat in an F-18....totally cool dude! I'm jealous

dude, ya must not know your planes... lol... f-18's have a twin verticle tail..... f-16's on the other hand have one.. and that is what i'm in.... i'm an f-16 crew chief in the air force.... i actually "own" a plane..lol... got my name on the oposite side of the canopy rail as the pilot does...

not nearly as cool as canuck's but this is all i got.....

ceremony detail i was on for the base honor gaurd.. held at the american cemetary in luxembourg city, luxembourg. i'm in the middle, and no i'm not the girl, i'm the guy behind her...

i think from here on out, i am only going to date skydivers. they seem to have more appreciation for me. ;)

Careful, ladies.. skydiving is a VERY small world. Not only are you limiting your possibilities, but you have to deal with all the drama and bs that comes with dating at the dz. And isnt there enough drama and bs at the dz already? (If your answer is no... just wait..).

Edited to add hottie pic as to not hijack the thread. Me in a friend's wedding. Shes a hottie too.