skybytch

folding tshirts

Oh joy. Seventy two long sleeve tshirts arrived today. Only 57 left to fold. Not to mention refolding the ones that customers took off the shelf, looked at, then haphazardly tossed back on whichever shelf was closest to them at the time.

I intensely dislike folding tshirts. I gotta get us a flip n fold or three. Either that or hire me a cabana boy/tshirt folder.

Hm. Half naked cabana boy in the back folding tshirts in between bringing me frozen girlie drinks with umbrellas and massaging my poor tired shoulders (sore from carrying the weight of the world, y'know).

Yeah. I kinda like that idea. :)

I intensely dislike folding tshirts. I gotta get us a flip n fold or three. Either that or hire me a cabana boy/tshirt folder.

Hm. Half naked cabana boy in the back folding tshirts in between bringing me frozen girlie drinks with umbrellas and massaging my poor tired shoulders (sore from carrying the weight of the world, y'know).

Who needs a flip'n fold!!!:PI am partial to the cabana boy...well greased and muscular...Naughty, just plain naughty!!!;) Free massages to boot...sounds like a mighty fine idea...:D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Half naked cabana boy in the back folding tshirts in between bringing me frozen girlie drinks with umbrellas and massaging my poor tired shoulders

How much does it pay and do I get to skydive once in awhile? If so I want to be the first to apply B| I might even be able to assist you in your current goal of taking over the world, since I'm very versed in the International Shipping Industry B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

oh lisa I know how you feel!!

when I worked in retail I'd watch the people unfold the shirts then just throw them back in the ben. I finally got to the point where I'd say nasty comments behind their backs.

let me know if you get that cabana boy, cool side note, I was there when they picked the cabana boy for cabana boy rum

Half naked cabana boy in the back folding tshirts

That reminds me of a time I went to Old Navy with a friend--there were some really good-looking guys at the front that folded the clothes to put them into the bags.

Somehow they were hotter just because they were folding clothes. :D

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

but for some reason people buy more if they're nicely folded.

They buy even more if they are modeled on otherwise naked women. Helps us. You get lots of sales. You get your cabana boy, and he doesn't even have to waste time folding shirts.

Am I a helpful problem solver, or what?

:P

You're supposed to fold them? Long sleeve or not, the trash pack has worked for me.

I'd love to do the trash pack on 'em... but for some reason people buy more if they're nicely folded. ;)

Ah I see your problem. Being a bum isn't economically viable.

So, you'd be a bum if there wasn't economy involved? Say yes, and give me some hope during X-mas - then I Am Not Alone :P

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

That reminds me of the woman we had running our gear store for about 2 seasons. She would have one of each T shirt displayed, usually on a hangar, and everything else was folded on the shelves behind her, all in order by size and style. We weren't "allowed" to go digging through the folded shirts to find our size!:$

She would go balastic when customers would unfold her neatly folded shirts! She'd do everything she could to protect her pile of folded shirts!:)
I kind of miss her!

maura

Dear Ms. SkyBytch,

I am responding to your add requesting the services of a half-naked t-shirt folding Cabana Boy.

I have many references that will vouch that I've worked in the retail and hospitality industry for many years and I am fully trained in retail t-shirt folding as well as drink-making. Furthermore, I have recently graduated with honors from Bob's School of Male Submissiveness with a degree in walking around half-naked (majored in top, minored in bottom). I belive that my skill will fully meet your needs.

Please compose a letter to the US Department of Immigration stating that you require my skills and that no American can adequately fulfill your needs as an employer. By the tone of the responses in this forum, they should believe it.

Once I get my green card, I will be more than happy to fold your t-shirts, bring you girly drinks, offer you massages and give you a daily full-monty lap dance in exchange for a meager hourly wage, a few jump tickets and a place to park my trailer.

Please let me know.

Sincerely

Marz.