quade

More pointless advice from the FBI

Favorite quote:

"The practice of researching potential targets is consistent with known methods of al-Qaida and other terrorist organizations that seek to maximize the likelihood of operational success through careful planning," the FBI wrote.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Favorite quote:

"The practice of researching potential targets is consistent with known methods of al-Qaida and other terrorist organizations that seek to maximize the likelihood of operational success through careful planning," the FBI wrote.

I like this one better:

The FBI noted that use of almanacs or maps may be innocent, "the product of legitimate recreational or commercial activities." But it warned that when combined with suspicious behavior -- such as apparent surveillance -- a person with an almanac "may point to possible terrorist planning."

That pretty much describes a tourist, doesn't it?

"He had maps and when was spending extended periods of time near and taking pictures of historical landmarks. Terrorist!!!!"

Tom Ridge should move his office to Salem, MA.

Airline Passenger

"No sir, I swear the Kama Sutra is not a terrorist manual... it's Indian, not Arab, please no, please don't open that in front of my mo-"

PMSL! :D :D

I dont want to alarm anyone, but i did once see a guy look to the sky. I cant be certain, but i think he was just trying to plot a route with which to take evil steps... :o
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

this makes me think of men in Black. Where he shot the little girl, beacuse she was carrying a physics book..

I should get arrested, for I have a pack of gum, some duck tape, and a pocket knife.

Sure i could terroize....... I learned everything I need to know from McGuyver
;)

Reminds me of a complaint from a friend who regularly flies Beavers and Otters between downtown Vancouver, downtown Victoria and downtown Seattle. US Customs officials gave him a hard time about the Leatherman multi-tool in his pocket.
Don't know about you, but I would not trust any floatplane pilot who DID NOT carry a tool in his pocket!

Reminds me of a complaint from a friend who regularly flies Beavers and Otters between downtown Vancouver, downtown Victoria and downtown Seattle. US Customs officials gave him a hard time about the Leatherman multi-tool in his pocket.
Don't know about you, but I would not trust any floatplane pilot who DID NOT carry a tool in his pocket!

I just got a really funny pic in my head of someone flying a real beaver and otter, YOu know the ones with fur. ohh coffee when will you start working

On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason...Water is the source of all life. Seven tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, you realize that seventy percent of you is water...And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids...

Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure grain alcohol?...Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation? Fluoridation of water?... fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face."

- Dr. Strangelove

tis amazing sometimes how quickly the thread of sarcasm gets derailed..:P

yes..i'm familar with the movie...in fact i'm looking at an old stack of navy AA drones in El Mirage for a renactment 'junk dive' or twelve...