captainpooby

Libya to give up WMD's. Hmmmmmmmm!

Your rants normally include racist and bigot views so I wont waste my time on you. Maybe others will but not me. You are on my “ignore list”.

Those threads are of course “dead”. People who enjoy a civil and useful discussion cannot be bothered to continue or people get pissed off with the “club” and end up in name calling contests. I am in the first second category. Good night.

Not for nothing, but I think you contradict yourself.
Edited to add: I took the liberty to strike out the word "first" and replace it with the word "second"
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

It really amazes me that someone can call racist another, and then pretend they are the utmost, civility exponent in society....:(:PB|:|
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

MO of the right wing “club” on “Talk Back”

1) Post dubious “news” from a dubious source and declare it fact.

The only dubious source is one that doesn't agree with you.

***2) All other “club” member chime in, backslapping each other delighted how they shown off those “non-believers”

At what point in this thread did this occur? Someone disagreed with you and posted SEVERAL news sources to support their position, get over it.

3) If nobody reacts to a post from the “club” for about 30 minutes – it will be claimed that those “lefties” have no come back or are too scared…

When did this occur?

***4) If somebody questions the “facts” or the “source”, presents an alternative view or even can provide documented facts contravening the “clubs” posts then there are 2 strategies employed: a) Ignore facts / arguments and attack poster (typical “leftie” full of hate/spin – anti-American – move somewhere else –etc. etc.) b) Stray off topic and mix one issue with another. Normally this includes making false claims about what the poster actually has written. (plus some attacks on a more personal level)

This is EXACTLY what YOU just did.

5) Always attack in packs and do not forget to congratulate each other for doing so.***

A pack is 2 people?? Where did anyone attack you? By disagreeing.

***Those threads are of course “dead”. People who enjoy a civil and useful discussion cannot be bothered to continue or people get pissed off with the “club” and end up in name calling contests. I am in the first category. Good night.

No you are in the second catagory. You are the one who got pissed off and defensive.

MO of the right/left wing “club” on “Talk Back”

Note correction.

It goes both ways, but then again you would disagree. You should skydive more....:| It keeps you sane, and gives you something other than politics to talk about. Or do you get turned on by arguing your point of view? Some people readily admit that they post shit just to piss others off; believed true or not.

They say the same about me, plus throwing in racist, nazi, bigot, Ultra right winger, KKK, Republican.

Makes me feel like living that David Chapell sketch about the old blind black guy head of the klan who hated blacks:D

What I was responding to was a statement that many aren't aware there are other news sources available which of course is rediculous. I also don't understand why more credibility is given to news sources from other countries than the US media. On the one hand the LLC tells us media outlets like Fox News is nothing but Bush Administration propoganda and sources such as MSNBC are more balanced. Now the LLC wants us to believe news sources in other countries are more reliable than US sources. News outlets sometimes get it right and sometimes they get it wrong. Sometimes a different perspective is just that, a different perspective. Not necessarily more insightful or correct.

I did not say many were not aware. I am sure they are aware, there comments however do not show that they actually use them. I never said more credibility should be given to other news sources, just that they help you look at things from a different angle.

I don't know what the LLC is, but I certainly did not say anything about Fox News or MSNBC.

But, take it as you want. I find most of the arguments rather humurous. It reminds me of a Canadian program called Talking to Americans with Mr. Mercer from This Hour Has 22 minutes

I would have to say that I don't think this change of plan from Gadaffi could be attributed as a result of the capture of SH as this was being discussed for approx. 9 month.

Lets just hope that a lot more countries around the follow the lead.

Nick
Gravity- It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

Actually, yes you did say that. Heres the quote:

It was very funny to watch many an american poster on this thread only repeat what the american media is reporting about the subject. Many don't seem to realize there are other options available. Both in news media and in ways to look at a situation.

Actually, yes you did say that. Heres the quote:

Well, I guess I should have phrased it a bit more carefully, thankfully I elaborated on it further in this thread. Hopefully you now understand what I meant, or should I elaborate on it some more? :)

I call it backpeddling. But yes, if you feel you need to elaborate more please do so if only for the entertainment value.:)

I call it backpeddling. But yes, if you feel you need to elaborate more please do so if only for the entertainment value.

I did elaborate more in further posts in this thread. Where those too difficult for you to read? If so, I would be more than happy to try and explain it in simpler terms for you. :)

I call it backpeddling. But yes, if you feel you need to elaborate more please do so if only for the entertainment value.

I did elaborate more in further posts in this thread. Where those too difficult for you to read? If so, I would be more than happy to try and explain it in simpler terms for you. :)

OK go ahead and elaborate.

OK go ahead and elaborate

It is fun to watch people on this thread talk as if they only listen to the US media. Many seem to blindly follow where their country is going. Many give the impression to not really care what happens outside of the US or their "colonies".

I still find it scary that a president who admits to hearing voices in his head can be so blindly followed and trusted.

I find it odd that many americans are upset about a president lieing about a blow job, but don't care or realize that their current president lied about his reasoning of getting hundreds of americans killed.

I can really only attribute that to many americans blindly swallowing what the media is spoonfeeding them.

Was that good enough for you?:)

It is fun to watch people on this thread talk as if they only listen to the US media.

Here is another source (from the UK by the way) that will give you the "other side" of the news:

www.shareeah.org

Is that better?;) (Be sure to read his "facts" about what happened on 9/11).

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

Many seem to blindly follow where their country is going.

Here's a question for you:

Do you believe that if a US citizen agrees with "where their country is going", that it also means they are blind followers? In your opinion, can anyone agree with our President's policies and not be a blind follower?

If so, then what are the percentages. How many are blind? How many can see? How do you tell the difference?

If I agree with some or all of our President's past actions, does that define me as blind?

. . =(_8^(1)