b1jercat

Drunk Dial This

Sorry for misleading peeps out there, I can call out on this phone but I'm not able to recieve calls for some reason. I have to have the phone company port the number or what ever the hell they do.
Again sorry my bad, I'll post again when I get it fixed.

blues

jerry

If you just ported your number, you will only be able to make calls from the new phone. You will continue to receive calls on your old phone until the port is completed, at which time you will receive a free text message on the new phone letting you know that your service was succesfully transferred. This should take no more than three days. At least that's how Verizon works.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

It's been three days, is the number still not yet ported? If not, is your old service AT&T? They are the only company that seems to be dragging their feet with porting out numbers. In fact, the FCC is investigating AT&T right now for that very reason. If your number still hasn't been transferred, I'd give Verizon a call and let them know. They may be able to help speed up the process.

Dude thats whats going on, my wifes phone has made the switch but mine has not. and yes it is AT&T . where I live I can only get verizon land line so I decided to go verizon wireless as well and have everything on one bill. Thanks for the advice.

blue skies

jerry

should somebody start an ex girlfriend drunk dial list? The answer is no. but it's a thought huh....

"Hi Jessica, Doug here. Kyle was telling me you're a pretty good romp in the sack and I happened across this # perchance and thought I'd call and see if you wanted to go grab a cup of coffee and then go screw in the park over by the Koi pond. Whatdoya say there baby doll??

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

"Hi Jessica, Doug here. Kyle was telling me you're a pretty good romp in the sack and I happened across this # perchance and thought I'd call and see if you wanted to go grab a cup of coffee and then go screw in the park over by the Koi pond. Whatdoya say there baby doll??

ok now that little rant jsut totally reminded me of something my favorite doctor on Scrubs (thurs night tv) would say... man I love that show (yeah I am a nerd):P

No opinion. As an employee of Verizon Wireless (well, actually an employee of a company subcontracted by Verizon Wireless to provide "greeters" in their stores (yes, Jerry, you were probably accosted by one of my colleagues if you entered the store on Dec. 27)) I only know about the phones that Verizon has sold for about the past month. Sorry. :)