kallend

Safety Day offer

Thanks John. There does seem to be an awful lot of discussion about this again...
I thought you had everyone straightened out by now.
I am running our Safety Day for the first time and find this very useful.
Thanks and see ya in Texas.
lt
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

we had our safety day yesterday and used portions of your presentation - thanks to your in depth analysis we had some intersting discussions involving newly minted and seasoned jumpers.
oddly enough even "old timers" have some serious issues regarding separation questions :|
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Oddly enough, this old timer gets irritated when he hears youngsters at a major DZ in the southeast espouse the 45 degree rule, and have freeflyers routinely exit first.

BTW John, I have adapted your presentation and used it at a couple of safety days. This was at a DZ that is not cited in my complaint above.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History

Kallend, just wanted to say "Thank you" for the use of your presentation, as it was used at Safety Day today.
Was interesting watching a 250 jump freeflyer trying to go head to head with a 40 year veteran DZO, who eventually pulled your presentation out with the simulation.

Kallend, just wanted to say "Thank you" for the use of your presentation, as it was used at Safety Day today.
Was interesting watching a 250 jump freeflyer trying to go head to head with a 40 year veteran DZO, who eventually pulled your presentation out with the simulation.

My pleasure.:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If anyone wants to use my presentation on exit safety for their DZ's Safety Day, please feel free to do so. It can be downloaded from:

www.iit.edu/~ugcol/separation.zip

Bump.

Thanks, used it last year with great results.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.