Zeemax

BPA AGM Meet up

Right, ok, so it doesn't get lost in more talking lets get a clear idea of which DZ.commers are going, and how we can all meet up at some point or other.

No chat here, just post your name if your going, and an idea of a time and meeting place.

Me - the hotel lobby @ 12:30
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Me, Tim, Sam, Rebecca (im the only .commer - except rebecca who just lurks - I know you're watching)

Mid-morning ish... Saturday.

lets see... descriptions.... I'll be the big bugger with the skinny girl probably annoyingly climbing on him, arriving with a long haired hippy type and a scruffy looking skinny bloke that looks like he hasn't slept since the early 80's.

Yeah I will be arriving with Yoink at some point in the morning, I will be the sleepy looking one!! :S Hmmm pro plus and redbulll....could be interesting!
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

i would strongly recommend NOT doing that.

I once mixed 6 pro plus and 8 red bull. I actually didn't sleep for 2 days. that fucked me up :S

i would strongly recommend NOT doing that.

I once mixed 6 pro plus and 8 red bull. I actually didn't sleep for 2 days. that fucked me up :S

When I was doing my A-levels I actually managed to overdose on caffeine by taking something stupid like 18 pro plus in a day for a couple of days on the trot. :o Not recommended! :S My eyeballs started turning yellow! :o:o;)

Vicki

Hiya, seems I dont even need to answer messages to me anymore!!! Spike does it all for me!;)[:/]

How come you thought I was St Andrews table? Come and find team aspect table and say hello...curly dark hair, black dress thats me! Cept I will be getting changed after dinner...just to confuse everyone!

Bx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

bumpety bump, i'm sure theres more than this going...

I have a few phone numbers so at least there will be a small group if we all get lost! Feel free to PM me your number if you think it worthwhile me having it. Extra numbers for drunk texting are always good :D

Also, still have an empty car coming up from kent, if anyone needs a lift :)

Hoping to get there between 11 and 12, but I'm bound to get lost. Why I was captain of the school orienteering team I'll never know....

I have some mates in Leicester that I'm meeting at some point in the afternoon, but I'll be back well in time for the lash!

6'2'' blonde fat-ish git, v. short hair, swearing at weather and blaming crap road signs for getting lost. If you're a scouser, I'm the posh bastard, and if you're a southerner, I'm the scouse bastard.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"