Pammi

In preparation of Happy Hour...

Any suggestions on what we'll do this Wednesday for Happy Hour? I'm assuming HH probably won't be back by then, so we'll need an alternate chat area for those who are interested. We can always use the one on Merrick and I's site if you like, or .... suggestions? (keeping in mind, the back door to the pub is closed through mIRC also while HH is gone, so we'd need a different 'room' in there if we use that AND some people here might have some difficulty figuring IRC out at first, or may not want to download it)
P
A few Quincy pics...more to come!

An invitation over to Pam and Merrick's ? Sure...I'll be there ! (Want me to bring chips or anything ?)
Also, I read on another post about Merrick having a job interview this week, and it got me wondering.......if the interviewer asks how he broke his leg, what will Merrick's reponse be ? If I was in that situation, I'm not sure I'd be honest about it ; on the other hand, if he is hired they'll find out he's a diver sooner or later...
The PLF Thing

pammi,
what ever doesn't require me to download anything new on my computer is cool with me. i'm forced to use a internet kiosk at my hotel but i will be there!!!! a first for me in a while!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

Could you share that trick? The one about getting three extra hours in a day?

Sure, but it's a real pain in the ass. Within a week, you are off by almost a day from everyone else. Plus, the usual references (3pm is the afternoon) are completely shot. People are confused all the time and think you are crazy.
And in the end, it's really just borrowing from the end of your life. you end up dying at an earlier age.
Sorry.