kansasskydiver

Do you think my gf will like my gift?!?!?!?

So its a promise ring? I dont get it.
Personally, if I were presented with a diamond ring, I would either...
A. Freak out.. no WAY am I ready to get engaged to this guy!
or
B. get extremely excited because I think my moment has finally arrived, only to be disappointed that its just a gift.
Plus I'd have to wear the damn thing and explain to everyone that I'm NOT engaged..

If its not a proposal, take it back and get her some diamond earrings or a necklace. Save the ring for a proposal.

edit: ok, so its not a diamond.. but still...

no it's not a proposal nor a diamond... so am i still safe lol:S it's a late bday christmas and early v-day gift.

this is kinda why i wanted to see what people would say about it. so she's gonna freak out, great lol. she was looking for a ring but i didn' tfind the one she was wanting, but found one similar and nicer which is this one
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

oh, be careful then ;) it looks like it could be...

could be yes some day in my life, but isn't that what relationships are about? Ultimately finding the person you're supposed to be with?

This was just a gift gift that I wanted to give her

On V-day, you do know her heart will be racing and she will be hoping it is get down on one knee. Women over analyze things, V-day, nice dinner maybe? The setting is right, yada...yada...yada. If she looks sad that is why not because she doesn't like the gift.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

it's an early v-day gift. we're doing something else for v-day.

she knows it's a present. i told her i couljdnt get your bday/christmas present until i got down to brasil. so i dont' think she's going to think i'm proposing to her. she'll get it this weekend when i see her
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!