benny

Liberal skydivers unite

What's this? A lib espousing spiritual karma!! Where's the ACLU when you need them dammit!! I demand my freedom from such biblical speak...

Hell all you gotta do is watch the 700 club Gawain.. they got it on there all the time:S
I like to keep track of what the whacko "fringe" groups are doing so I know when to head for my cabin in the mountains. Its all that Survival training I was exposed to:P

I thought that it was the whacko "fringe" groups that headed for their cabins in the hills.

never pull low......unless you are

As far as I gathered, their answers to the questions on the test, that's where they are on the political compass. (You can take the test yourself, I come off pretty much smack in the middle).

I gather the author has answered the questions for them based on interviews, debates and so forth.

Of course, I might be totally wrong :)

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

It depends on where in the imaginary questions you want to draw an "X" to mark dead center. It's relative to how the author thinks. Al Sharpton is WAY FAR more left than GWB is right.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I believe it to be closer to this:

I don't believe anybody on that graph to be as close to the libertarian ideal as it shows them.

That's all the room I had to move the little "X" thingy. or it would have been a little more up and to the right still. The right is conservative - what GWB is doing right now is not ver conservative. Necessary, yes, Conservative, no.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

benny ...your a gltton for punishment.....but i 'm always for the under dog...i'm with you bro. i get eal mad at liberals because they get a bit lost in thought sometimes and in their own world. but their heart is pure for the most part. and i'm definately not in to all these dumb ass ignorant red neck hillbilly racist unenlightened people giving you slack all the time. at the dz all this stuff disappears and we're all just sky divers. but i'm with you here little brother. lead the way man.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

Yeah benny, we're with you man.

We can start a webring, too

PETA

HCI

:):):)
OK, so that was more like the way teachers used to say we. Like "my aren't we acting like little devils," referring to to the person addressed.

And fyi, yes, I do find myself amusing. >8^P`
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

No real surprise that GWB is the most authoritarian. What does surprise me is how authoritarian most of the Dem candidates are, although that nifty website did tell me I should vote for Kucinich.

According to that website there's no one I should be voting for. I'm on the horizonal axis halfway between the center and the right.