skymama

Wanna buy a house in FL?

I just passed the FL real estate salespersons exam, but please don't make me use my license, I don't want to sell anything! :P

My boss made me take the class to get my license 2 years ago. I passed the class but never went for the state test to get the license because I don't want to be a salesperson. My boss hit the roof 1 1/2 weeks ago because I never got my license. The class certificate only lasts for 2 years before it expires and you have to take the 60 hour class again. My certificate would have expired on 2/12. So, for the last 1 1/2 weeks, I've been cramming for the test, all 20 chapters in a book I hadn't picked up for 2 years. Passed on the first try! Good thing I have a really good memory, it makes it easier to pass tests. The only downside is that I don't retain anything for very long. :ph34r:

Now I'm told I have to get my broker's license. Here we go again. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

have you got anything in the sebastian area that a skydiver could afford? can it come with a green card?

Hmm...the Bytch lives in a house in Sebastian and is single. I think you should cozy up to her! :ph34r:

Besides, I refuse to use my license!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

SURE!!!

let me dig the change out of my ashtry in my truck...
2.36..... that will be the down payment
I can afford... hmmmm after jumping and tax
...... how about the $7.34 range per month
hook me up?:P

Andrea, just curious. . .do you work for a Commercial Real Estate Firm? I ask because I work for a Commercial Real Estate Firm here in Cali and am going through the same thing with my boss. . .I don't WANT to be licensed. . .but I may have to. Course, I am going to make him pay me LOADS more when I do become licensed. . .lol

Edited to add: Yes, the pun WAS intended on Loads. . .jump loads that is. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

My dad just got his license in Fla too.
If I get a house down there I'll have to buy it from you
cuz I dont think I could handle having my dad trying to sell me something ;)

Congrats by the way. I'm told that Florida has the hardest real estate exams.

Andrea, just curious. . .do you work for a Commercial Real Estate Firm?

No, I'm the office manager/do anything person in my dad's homebuilding business. We build large, custom homes. Our broker's license is currently in my dad's name, but he's worried about the future and what will happen if he kicks the bucket. So, I have to get my salesperson license in order to get the broker's license so I can be the back-up. He keeps dangling the opportunity for more money in front of my face, but I don't want to give up my weekends!

I'm sure there used to be a rule against ads on dz.com...

I also said I don't want to use my license. There's too many Canadians down here anyway. :P

No, I'm the office manager/do anything person in my dad's homebuilding business.

I think your job is INFINITELY harder than mine. . .I could never work for my dad. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

awww thats so unfair! i bought T shirts, surely thats enough? ;)

can i not just sleep out the back of the store? i'll work for my rent, as long as you dont mind me slipping out for the odd jump :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

but he's worried about the future and what will happen if he kicks the bucket.

:ph34r:

You sure don't mince words, Andrea.

Congrats, honey! I'm sooo proud of you. I know how busy you have been with all that (and still making time to be a great friend), so I am very happy that you passed. Now, go celebrate this weekend in the sky!!! B|

You sure don't mince words, Andrea.

LOL...yep, I tell it like it is! :ph34r:

Thanks for the congrats, from everyone. This is such a relief!