westcoastchica

Elsinore Instructor Burnout Benefit

What are you seeing that I'm not seeing? That never happens cuz they're all so busy drooling over Jake

Jason, you should chat them up more. . .you tend to shy away at times. . .lol!
FGF #6
Darcy

I just had to post this.
I can't believe it! For some reason I was thinking it was this very next weekend!
Then realized it Feb 7,8th!
Oh, well..I will still be there, BUT now gotta re-do what I was planning for this weekend..
I may plan to spend the whole weekend there!
I hate it when this happens!

gary, are you trying to give me a heart attack? :P thank goodness we still have 10 more days, we still have lots of great stuff to bring in for the event and every day helps. :)
glad we'll still be seeing you there!!! ;)

No, but I'm a little diappointed in myself..I was really psyched up for this week, telling friends and co-workers, then looked a calendar!
So, maybe I'll just do 1-2 jumps this weekend and save the rest for next weekend!.Actually I'll have more $ next week!

zenister-

if you want to still register to get the shirt and the goodie bag, you can and we can hold it for you until you visit again. lemme know if you are interested. ;) michele and flyangel2 are just having someone else pick the stuff up for them too. lots of options.B|

pd, relative workshop, snapple, custom stickers from dz.commers shark and rjf98 and lots of other places are coming through with stuff for us to pack the goodie bags with. yaaaay! :)

Not much help Mark since Jason's last name does not match in both places. . .kinda made me second guess myself till you called him the "Air Boss" one day.
FGF #6
Darcy

Well, I think he recently got married...

Well THAT explains EVERYTHING. . .:S

By the way, don't forget to send your resume. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I was just thinking about that. It's on the way, and don't laugh

Now WHY would I laugh at you. . .I might need you to go on a hop N pop or sign off my A-license card or something. . .;)
FGF #6
Darcy

Don't forget this thread is about the boogie!!! Which includes helping Jason and Jake, but let's not let this thread get away...

Instructor Burnout Boogie

February 7 & 8

$25 donation fee and you get
$19 jumps
Benefit Goodie Bag
Fireside Raffle Tickets
Instructor Burnout t-shirt

All proceeds go to the Instructor fund

Call: 909.245.9939

fun auction too with more goodies...
thank you everyone!
peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Don't forget this thread is about the boogie

No way could we forget Lew. That is why we keep posting. . .to keep it in everyone's mind and keep it at the top of the board. . .so no one can forget. . .

I really cannot wait. Looking forward to jumping and the Par-Tay. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Don't forget this thread is about the boogie!!

thanks lew! on monday i'll be posting a partial list of the prizes that we have so far for the raffle. seriously, we have a ton of awesome prizes!!! AND! we're leaning toward having the raffle saturday night so that you don't have to stop jumping on sunday to be present for the drawing.

right now, we really need to get the word out to non-dz.commers. we've done pretty well keeping the buzz up in here, but with such short planning time, there has not been a lot of opportunity to get the word out on the ground at the dz's...so talk it up this weekend pretty please. we want to make sure this things is as huge as it can possibley be.

sneak peek of what pd has sent me for the raffle:
2 Gift certificate for 35% a PD canopy
3 Katana back-packs (little red backpacks, perfect for helmet/accessories
3 PD t-shirts

and they sent loads for the boogie bags too.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PD!

"I CAN'T BE THERE BUT I STILL WANT TO PARTICIPATE" REGISTRATIONS

You can call 909-245-9939 to register. Tell them you are mailing a check for the boogie and they will mark your name down to watch for a check to arrive. The check must be for $28 (please note Burnout Boogie on the check AND include the mailing address for where you want the shirt sent). The extra $3 will cover all shipping costs. When they get your check, they will mail you your boogie shirt. SO EASY!