chopchop

guys, which do you prefer? (ASIN)

for throwing some yogurt into the back door.. :o

The subject came up in the pub last night and I hadn't really thought much about it before.. figured lube was lube until preferences started getting expressed. Personally, I love to lube up the plaything's backdoor with that heating K-Y oil stuff. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I've heard good things about the KY warming stuff.

But I'm with benny on this one, no shizzle for this dizzle, my nizzle.
the only way it'd work is if she's been there and done that plenty, and who wants that for the first time anyway

;)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Why didn't you list ShoeGoo?

Geez.. I guess I just didn't have enough coffee yet when I made this poll.. I missed Frixion and ShoeGoo and sketchy IM'd me with "Where is the sand option?" :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

just do some backdoor research with the Shocker and open said starfish with your thumbs, making sure that if you're going to be a turd burgler that you're getting away clean, and then just poke on in like a turtle. If she's got a moist cake, should be no problemo mang. butt sex.:D:D:D. he said butt, huhh huhh huhhh -Beavis yeah, go sans lube. She'll feel good and dirty and so will you. Just make sure you ask her really loud where it's at, repeat question several times so that all your neighbors know what time it is. didn't happen unless you've got it on video;) don't forget to post video.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

for throwing some yogurt into the back door.. :o

The subject came up in the pub last night and I hadn't really thought much about it before.. figured lube was lube until preferences started getting expressed. Personally, I love to lube up the plaything's backdoor with that heating K-Y oil stuff. :P

Where's the option for Head and Shoulders?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

just do some backdoor research with the Shocker and open said starfish with your thumbs, making sure that if you're going to be a turd burgler that you're getting away clean, and then just poke on in like a turtle. If she's got a moist cake, should be no problemo mang. butt sex.:D:D:D. he said butt, huhh huhh huhhh -Beavis yeah, go sans lube. She'll feel good and dirty and so will you. Just make sure you ask her really loud where it's at, repeat question several times so that all your neighbors know what time it is. didn't happen unless you've got it on video;) don't forget to post video.

Oh really!!!!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I hear Head and shoulders is another good option that can be used in a bind and makes for a very vocal session as well as a mad dash for the shower:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING