Deuce

The Sausage McMuffin With Egg.

Sorry deuce, I realized how growchy that sounded as soon as I hit post. It just irks me when one group or another says "you can lose weight eating as much as you want, as long as it's ________!" which is total bs, caloric deficit is the only way to lose weight. A sausage biscuit does sound really good now though!

Read the book Benny - once again your bias shows like a dog chewing his butt and making that groaning sound in front of the snooty neighbors while your overpressurized beer sprays out the top and then overflows onto your Rockports.

Dear Sunshine - Is this a zit or a pimple?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Sorry deuce, I realized how growchy that sounded as soon as I hit post. It just irks me when one group or another says "you can lose weight eating as much as you want, as long as it's ________!" which is total bs, caloric deficit is the only way to lose weight. A sausage biscuit does sound really good now though!

Read the book Benny - once again your bias shows like a dog chewing his butt and making that groaning sound in front of the snooty neighbors while your overpressurized beer sprays out the top and then overflows onto your Rockports.

Dear Sunshine - Is this a zip or a pimple?

There is much need of fast food breakfast consumption this morning.

This thread will continue to be a reminiscence of greasy breakfast goodness. I am surprised that no one has mentioned biscuits and gravy. That one would certainly be tough to eat while driving, but what a hangover cure that one is!

BIAS, how can you call that f#$%ing bias?? Gimme a break man, just because I'm a dem doesn't mean I'm biased about anything. It's scientific fact. Expend more calories than consume = lose weight. Consume more than expend = gain weight. It isn't f@#$ing rocket surgery;) and you don't need to read any books to figure it out.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

This thread will continue to be a reminiscence of greasy breakfast goodness. I am surprised that no one has mentioned biscuits and gravy. That one would certainly be tough to eat while driving, but what a hangover cure that one is!

Those of us in the PA, NJ, MD, DEL area will know of the "Sizzli". A cheap imitation of the McMuffins that can be found in Wawa food markets.
They will do in a pinch and ARE nice and greasy with huge amounts of sodium.

Mmmm - Biscuits and gravy

I like the bacon, egg and cheese biscuit better than the McMuffin. The biscuit has much more absorbed oils and goodness than the english muffin and better flavor and texture.

If you ask for it, you could like get the biscuit or mcmuffin with all the good hog meats (bacon, ham AND sausage). With a slice of process melted cheese between each layer. (and a ladle of gravy on the side). I wonder if I can go through the McD dumpster and find some of this stuff over lunch. Or just wait until tomorrow morning and special order it.

You know, if Atkins was of high fat content, they could likely process his corpse for use in a sauage mcmuffin. Fat equals flavor......

Sunshine - nevermind, it was a gummy bear.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I am surprised that no one has mentioned biscuits and gravy. That one would certainly be tough to eat while driving,

If you had a blender you could drink your biscuits & gravy...but some people don't have blenders....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You're right, complications due to a fall killed him, but he was, at least by the CDC's definition, obese and he suffered from heart disease. He could have been killed by a drive by in Compton, that wouldn't have changed those facts.

If I were him, I'd PREFER to go out in a drive by. ;)
I think since I changed my avatar you dont like me any more.

No Blahr, your avatar continues to crack me up... I think the other was slightly funnier, though only slightly. I'd rather go out in a drive by too, that would suck to fall and die. Well, to slip and fall and die.;)

Never go to a DZ strip show.

You're right, complications due to a fall killed him, but he was, at least by the CDC's definition, obese and he suffered from heart disease. He could have been killed by a drive by in Compton, that wouldn't have changed those facts.

Typical Dem philosophy . . . :P . . . What doesa obesity have to do with the center for disease control?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was just in Thailand for two weeks. The food was pretty good, although I got lots of warnings about what would make me sick and what wouldn't. Out of 18 days there, the only thing that made me sick was a McDonald's cheeseburger. There's a lesson there somewhere, not sure what it is.

When in Bangkok, only eat at places where you can see them wash the dishes (no backrooms). And then, only if they have a separate sink for washing from rinsing.

Nice vids on the 357 way. Way to go. Hope you had fun.

Del Taco has the BEST fast food breakfast. Period.

Gotta admit that's right, jp.

I had my first run in with one when my truck was getting fixed in Billings MT. (We don't have any of them out here.)

I had a steak and egg burrito. It was so good I came back later for lunch. What other places can you get a beef burrito, a double cheeseburger, and fries, at the same place? :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Q. What goes good with bacon?

A. MORE BACON!

I can't be the only one that "heard" his post this way . . .>>> It's BACON!!!!

When you get your copy of the dz.holiday boogie DVD you will see on the first day that Iwan's still camera lens looks EXACTLY like the dog's nose searching for bacon on the commercial. In any scene where I saw that lens I was thinking "bacon!"

Any kind of food that has Mc in front of it scares me.. gives me "the willies" Horrible nightmare... I'm tied to a chair, thousands of screaming kids all around, and Ronals McDonald is forcing me, at gunpoint, to eat egg mcmuffin after egg mcmuffin. :o :o :o Ahhhhhhhhhh! :S
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule