freeflir29

Video is now hosted!

Ok, lets talk to mike and convince him he owes us a jump!

If I recall, in '02 we were on Mike's plane, Carrie was on the "hot seat" and asked for extra altitude -- Mike said "I've seen those before, no dice".:(

Just get Carrie to show her tits...I'm sure we'll be on the way to alti quick. :D

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

wow i feel special.... first clay you use a band i "introuduced" and you got me in your vid of the one and only jump i made at wffc 2002..... nice vid.. it did seem lie there was an "interlacing' problem though... got very "liney" attimes... best clip i think was the one right before the helo jump with the foot docks and lotsa tansitions...

best clip i think was the one right before the helo jump with the foot docks and lotsa tansitions..

I will go on record as saying that damn foot dock was THE HARDEST move I have EVER performed in Skydiving. Most docks you can do a certain amount of rush and forcing it. NOT THAT ONE. Total finess is required. You saw how damn long it took us and as you can see Andre is one HELL of a flyer! I kept back sliding slightly when I would stick my foot out. That's definately a tuff one! :S