pop

VANCOUVER, CANADA!!!!

Watch out, cause HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Yes - retorical question - but Why?:P Even the Canadians are trying to come here.:o

Oh, and had a nice breakfast Taco from TC this morning - MMMmmmMMMM Good.:D:D:D Right On. Eh!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Flying into Vancouver tomorrow. Going to Whisltler on Thursday. Going with Sebazz1, TheAnvil and Natacha.....Canada will never let us in again. They have no idea what is coming. I don't know if they know how to deal with the combination of Hollister jumpers and tequila!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Flying into Vancouver tomorrow. Going to Whisltler on Thursday. Going with Sebazz1, TheAnvil and Natacha.....Canada will never let us in again. They have no idea what is coming. I don't know if they know how to deal with the combination of Hollister jumpers and tequila!!!

Oh, the whisltler area eh? Don't you worry about a thing. Thos parts are used to the hard-at-core ;). Been there before? Riding/skiing? You'll have a great time.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

And we are SO excited to have you guys!!! I've done the Hollister thing with y'all and, yeah, you skydivers are a breed of your own....

...but...WHISTLER?!?! DUDE...it's internationally renound! Not to mention, so is our beer!!!

Combining Californian skydivers with Canadian snowboarders/skiers...in WHISTLER....???

Oh, the trouble!! B|

SO, SO, SO excited...

Hurry up and get yo' ass UP HERE!

---------------------------------
Fly Free Paully

Doh, Pop! Are ya coming back in March?? My hubby and 7 yr old daughter snowboard up there...and hubby is getting an instructor for me an' the lil' Sprout in March. I think it's Whistler he wants to take us to...dunno. As for me, this girl has never been on ANY apparatus on snow EVER, so this will be funny...Joe said he and I will be frequenting the bar so as not to feel the pain of falling on our boards! Me from trying to stay on my damn feet, and him from trying the crazy sh&t he thinks he should be able to do already! :PB|:S:ph34r:

Next time ya go, send me a PM as far in advance as possible...and who knows? You might see the Panico Extreme Team screamin' down the hillside next to ya!! :D:D Lil' Sprouty-girl only has 9 more years before she starts jumpin'...and our twin 6 yr old boys are pretty skilled on their razors...doing our part to raise the next generation of speed-demons...:ph34r::ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Whew...Im just glad Ontario is safe!!! ;)

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart

Bawaaahaaaaa

Small time americans who think they can party....:P
Remster

Hehehehehe......Oh Canada....Oh Canada...

Friends, Skydivers, Hollisterians,
Lend me your livers...I am coming not only to visit
Canadians, but to drink with them...

Mark Antony was a jackass. Pop, Sebazz, & TheAnvil will all surpass his infamy after this visit to our northern neighbor. We'll leave kicking Caesar's ass until WFFC or the Burning Man.....hehehehehehehe
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Will you guys be skiing or snowboarding?

Did I mention that the 7 yr old can do 360's and jumps on her board?? ;):P Daddy is buying her a 'Punisher' helmet to go with her pink butterfly goggles...this is one cool lil' chick...B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'll be skiing. Sebazz will be doing moguls. Pop will be sliding down the mountain on his ass holding a bottle of tequila.

Your seven year old would show all but Sebazz up, I'm pretty sure...though SkyOCiel is from France and probably a kickass skiier as well....

:P Come up and play!
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!