SkydiveNFlorida

What are YOU spending your tax return on?

Well I owe the bastages!! *grumble*

As for my gf's return.. ;) shes got a list of stuff she's buying and I get a new computer for the house.. I'm actually giddy with excitement, haven't gotten a new computer in about 4 years.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

The first refund's already owed to the c/c company for a Sabre 2. Then, I'll actually dig out the paperwork from my old office and see if it gets me any more! >:(

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Okay, so mine is going for a rig, a jumpsuit, an alti, a helmet, more jumps, part of a trip to either Rantoul or Lost Prairie (as soon as me and my boogie buddy decide which one to get lost at) and well, that is about all it will cover. . .(single parent syndrome here = sweet tax returns, esp. since I didn't make a whole lot of money last year).
FGF #6
Darcy

All of mine is going to my credit card so I can get back to being debt free. Take it from someone who has "been there, done that"...credit cards are evil, I can't say that enough! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All of mine is going to my credit card so I can get back to being debt free. Take it from someone who has "been there, done that"...credit cards are evil, I can't say that enough! B|

Yeah they are. Some of us have to pay uncle sam back though. I'd rather pay back a little at the end of the year than have them hold my money and give it back to me w/o interest. It might not be a lot of interest, but just the thought of them using 'free' money really bugs me.

Tax return=drop down home equity loan so I can sell the house as soon as I get a job in Central FLA!!!! (:)Z-hills territory:))