rehmwa

Where was George during those Months

And XXXXXX is a staunch supporter of liberal causes. Are you trying to make some actual point here?

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY

Isnt that in direct violation of the RULES of the site?

Not at all. If I put it in simpler terms, maybe you can grasp it: I was making a point that just because some wacko organization supports a political party, that doesn't mean that the party supports them, or that they represent the party.

Get it?

You repeatedly use this association and labeling technique in an attempt to blemish republicans. But now, do you get it? It is a false method.

Can you undestand this?

When someone brings up that organization with the political bent that the poster has exibited.. I just think of the retired marine in American Beauty. What might he actually be trying to hide??????

Try refining the "obtuse" factor in your hate-filled writings. That wasn't disguised very well, and is quite sickening to read.

. . =(_8^(1)

Try refining the "obtuse" factor in your hate-filled writings. That wasn't disguised very well, and is quite sickening to read.

It seems to be a common MO. Accuse others of name calling and breaking rules, in an attempt to cover up the use of those very tactics. She spends a lot of time casting aspersions on the sex life of conservatives. Makes me wonder........

never pull low......unless you are

It seems to be a common MO. Accuse others of name calling and breaking rules, in an attempt to cover up the use of those very tactics.

Yes, it is lousy behavior and, as many have seen, can result in getting kicked out of here for a while.

She spends a lot of time casting aspersions on the sex life of conservatives. Makes me wonder........

No comment. The psychoses in this case might be easy to see, but forum rules prohibit that type of discussion.

. . =(_8^(1)

>Guess it doesn't surprise me that it's hard to find anyone
> who 'remembers' serving in the guard with Bush.

BUSH A NO-SHOW AT ALABAMA BASE, SAYS MEMPHIAN
JACKSON BAKER | 2/13/2004

Copyright 2004 The Memphis Flyer

MEMPHIS – Two members of the Air National Guard unit that President George W. Bush allegedly served with as a young Guard flyer in 1972 had been told to expect him and were on the lookout for him. He never showed, however; of that both Bob Mintz and Paul Bishop are certain.

The question of Bush’s presence in 1972 at Dannelly Air National Guard base in Montgomery, Alabama – or the lack of it – has become an issue in the 2004 presidential campaign.

Recalls Memphian Mintz, now 62: “I remember that I heard someone was coming to drill with us from Texas. And it was implied that it was somebody with political influence. I was a young bachelor then. I was looking for somebody to prowl around with.” But, says Mintz, that “somebody” -- better known to the world now as the president of the United States -- never showed up at Dannelly in 1972. Nor in 1973, nor at any time that Mintz, a FedEx pilot now and an Eastern Airlines pilot then, when he was a reserve first lieutenant at Dannelly, can remember.

“And I was looking for him,” repeated Mintz, who said that he assumed that Bush “changed his mind and went somewhere else” to do his substitute drill. It was not “somewhere else,” however, but the 187th Air National Guard Tactical squadron at Dannelly to which the young Texas flyer had requested transfer from his regular Texas unit – the reason being Bush’s wish to work in Alabama on the ultimately unsuccessful U.S. Senate campaign of family friend Winton "Red" Blount.

Try refining the "obtuse" factor in your hate-filled writings. That wasn't disguised very well, and is quite sickening to read

Why are you sooooooo interested in that organization.. you and your fellow UltraRight Hand boys seem to bring it up a lot?

Everytime you want to cast a negative bent on something you guys bring it up.

http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_type=AND&search_string=NAMBLA

Try refining the "obtuse" factor in your hate-filled writings. That wasn't disguised very well, and is quite sickening to read

Why are you sooooooo interested in that organization.. you and your fellow UltraRight Hand boys seem to bring it up a lot?

Everytime you want to cast a negative bent on something you guys bring it up.

http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_type=AND&search_string=NAMBLA

Just as predicted in my previous post. :(

Just as predicted in my previous post.

I brought up the Ultra Right hands penchant for violence in the form of militias and anti government activities all during the last administration.

I bring up violence against our institutions and you guys bring up sex... now WHO has the hangups about sex?????

HMMMMM

Just as predicted in my previous post.

I brought up the Ultra Right hands penchant for violence in the form of militias and anti government activities all during the last administration.

I bring up violence against our institutions and you guys bring up sex... now WHO has the hangups about sex?????

HMMMMM

The nice thing about these forums is that people can go back and read them. You brought sex into this argument.

LOL, why are you so disinterested in explaining what you've said?

Again:

According to you, Tim McViegh, the KKK, and the CCC are representative of the Republicans. You've stated this often, and within the last two days, so surely you remember at least some of it.

So, according to your logic, NAMBLA represents the membership of the Democratic party. Since that organization supports the left, I've made a valid correlation, right? Show me the error in my thinking.

And why not actually address this area of your thinking instead of hurling more hatred across the alleyway. That would be schweeeeeet.

. . =(_8^(1)

I would say its very easy.. there are NUMEROUS articles where those organizations hold fundraisers and have prominent republicans speak at the CCC functions.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/mar1999/ccc-m25.shtml
http://www.ariannaonline.com/columns/files/032699.html

http://www.militia-watchdog.org/ccc.htm

By the way I purposely picked some REAL LEFTY sites just for you to denigrate.

So where are the fundraisers for the democratic party by YOUR favotire organization that you have a fascination with?

For the record, I think they are a despicable group that preys on innocent individuals, just to let you know how I feel about them.

But in a BIG PICTURE kind of thing I think they have done far less harm to our society than the hundreds of ULTRA RIGHT groups such as the KKK, skinheads, and the militias they belong to.. who have murdered hundreds of people over the years.

It is interesting to note that most of these groups have stood down for the last few years ever since this administration came to power.

So when Kerry is elected will you ULTRA RIGHT hand guys run right out and start drilling with your local groups? You can always convince your local commander to form your own airborne unit;)

I would say its very easy.. there are NUMEROUS articles where those organizations hold fundraisers and have prominent republicans speak at the CCC functions.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/mar1999/ccc-m25.shtml
http://www.ariannaonline.com/columns/files/032699.html
http://www.militia-watchdog.org/ccc.htm

Sorry, but those 5 year old articles don't convince me that the attitudes of people in the CCC are representative of mainstream conservatives, or that prominent republicans go and speak to them.

By the way I purposely picked some REAL LEFTY sites just for you to denigrate.

Um yea, good move. Really builds the credibility of your argument.

So where are the fundraisers for the democratic party by YOUR favotire organization that you have a fascination with?

Again, I find this kind of commentary disgusting. Do you realize that it says a lot about yourself, and nothing really about me?

For the record, I think they are a despicable group that preys on innocent individuals, just to let you know how I feel about them.

And probably 99.99% of the population of the planet would agree with you. So, just because they support liberal causes doesn't mean they represent rank and file liberals, right?

Just like the KKK doesn't represent rank and file republicans, right?

It is interesting to note that most of these groups have stood down for the last few years ever since this administration came to power.

SHHHhhhh . . . [looks around] . . . be quiet already, you're blowing our cover! [rolls eyes]

So when Kerry is elected will you ULTRA RIGHT hand guys run right out and start drilling with your local groups? You can always convince your local commander to form your own airborne unit;)

Long as I get to fly the black helicopter, I'm there. ;)

. . =(_8^(1)

So when Kerry is elected will you ULTRA RIGHT hand guys run right out and start drilling with your local groups?;)

Get ready for 4 long years. Kerry doesn't have a chance. I hope that he picks Hilary for a running mate. We can kill two birds with one stone.:D

>Kerry doesn't have a chance.

That will all depend on the next six months, I think. If the dollar tanks fast, and we have to raise taxes to pay off some debt and prevent its further collapse - if Iraq keeps getting worse, if both US soldiers and Iraqis keep dying in insurgent attacks - if Al Qaeda continues its attacks - Kerry will be a very viable candidate. Even now they are neck and neck. It wouldn't take much more bad news to push Kerry ahead.

If all those things improve, then Bush will win hands down. The economy in particular is going to be close. If the dollar doesn't completely collapse until after the election, that's to Bush's advantage. Of course, it will be a lot harder to blame a democrat for the problems we will see when it does, but by that point it won't matter much.

Get ready for 4 long years. Kerry doesn't have a chance. I hope that he picks Hilary for a running mate. We can kill two birds with one stone.:D

If Hillary is chosen as Kerry's running mate, and he somehow wins the election, how many weeks do you estimate until Kerry's assassination occurs?? :ph34r:

. . =(_8^(1)

If Hillary is chosen as Kerry's running mate, and he somehow wins the election, how many weeks do you estimate until Kerry's assassination occurs?? :ph34r:

Too bad Lyndon Johnson's dead. She could have got some pointers. :D:D

Great. Now can both sides get back to the issues? Let's start with the debt.

I agree, time to get back to the real issues. Geeze, those democrates are always flinging mud around......:P:P:P

I expect some good flames for that one... :D
=========Shaun ==========

Great. Now can both sides get back to the issues? Let's start with the debt.

I agree, time to get back to the real issues. Geeze, those democrates are always flinging mud around......:P:P:P

LOL - did you know I am a lib?