turtlespeed

What do you love about a Greenie?

Ha! Now I have you here and I have your attention -

Let's post your grievances!!!

I say RISE UP - DEFEND OURSELVES!!!! Demand restitution!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is that restitution in $$ or a date with Andrea?

zzzzzip! MmmNmnnmnsmnmnnmnznmmm unzzzzzzzip

are we clear?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

:D Attention all you greenies, I warned Turtle not to do this.

oh lookie, hmmm what's that bumpy white thing on the ground next to you - OH, I see IT's YOUR SPINE!

oh lookie, hmmm what's that bumpy white thing on the ground next to you - OH, I see IT's YOUR SPINE!

Well if we were asking that same question of you, we all know that it would be some kind of male organ that none of us would want to touch.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Andrea and Lisa,
I'm sorry, I think I've changed my mind about posting here. I don't want to be associated with this Turtle guy any more. Can you please delete my post in this thread ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

i feel a fire starting to burn in here ;)

Green Fire don't hurt -

Now red fire - THAT hurts!

Don't you read Harry Potter?

If this post or it's contents offend you in any way, please feel free to bite me.

You know, come to think of it, most of what you say offends me, so I'm signing off, never to be heard of again here. I've had it with you!

I'll rise up an proclaim all greenies #@$^@$%^@$%&@$%&$%&%#^*&#$%^!#$^@$

WTF everytime I try and post something derogatory about the greenies I get @#$^@$%^@$%$@#*$@#&@#$*#$^()*_ from my keyboard!! WTH is up with that??

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."