cocheese

Name 3 things many like, but you just can't figure out why

"Everybody Loves Raymond", SUVs and, of course, GWB.

Everybody Loves Raymond (except me). I just don't get it. I can't figure out why any one on the planet would watch this. It makes all men look like big stupid idiots and all women look like screeching shrews.

SUVs. I guess in some certain circumstances, they might make some sense, but certainly not for the majority of the people that drive them. They're hugely wasteful. I can't fathom paying for the the initial purchase price nor the weekly gasoline bills.

GWB. I guess some people like him, but I've never been able to figure out what his appeal is. I didn't like him as a candidate. I didn't like him pre-911 and I don't like him now. In truth, he's done a couple of good things, but on the balance of it, I think he's been far better for US corporations than he has been for the US people. I really don't understand why as many people stand behind him as they do.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Hiphop music / golf / minivans.

I know golf has been said, but I hear people talk about it ALL the time at work. I have tried it and I fail to see the attraction of it.

Minivans? Don't half ass it, if you want a van. Buy a van. Not a cracker box.

Nascar, country music,Pro wrestling

Sounds like you have a problem with rednecks:P.

Actually just watched Dale Jr. win the Daytona 500. Only watched the last 30 laps and I must say I got pretty into it in the last 15. I can see how some people are into it.

I don't understand how people like Asparagus, cooked spinach, and whiskey. Blech!

man im offended i like most of those ...lol

spandex

low fat or sugarless foods... really whats the point here... eat a friggen box already tastes the same :P

little dogs.

little post script ... lol i know what coocheese's trailer and car will have plastered all over them one special night this summer ...hehe

ebay... item no 235230678 collection of 140 diffrent nascar bumper and window stickers ... 50$

look on his face.... priceless

Mawahahahahahahaaaaa

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

little post script ... lol i know what coocheese's trailer and car will have plastered all over them one special night this summer ...hehe
ebay... item no 235230678 collection of 140 diffrent nascar bumper and window stickers ... 50$
Mawahahahahahahaaaaa

You think you're crippled now ? We'll see if a country boy can survive a mistake like that. LOL
btw. you guys are killing me today with all the funny shit.

Mawahahahahahahaaaaa

You think you're crippled now ? We'll see if a country boy can survive a mistake like that. LOL
btw. you guys are killing me today with all the funny shit.

hey cocheese did you see the mullet dot com eat your heart out post of mine ...its worth a bump ..man i looked like such a dork my mum found the photos i was like holy hell... so naturally i figured id post them ...hehe anything for a luagh

oops dont want to break it ... three more

women that are scared of everything

malt liquor

hot sauce

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

Don Rickles movies (He just seems mean)

Mondrian (I just don't get it).

Fermented delicacy foods (100 year old eggs... pheasant hung until ripe etc...) (And no, I've never tried).
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Cheese - am i the only living individual that hates this food? [:/]

Guns

Kasey Chambers - i can't stand that whining voice. actually i hate 98% of pop and country music and this girl embodies both of those genres.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie