Kramer

Where Is Saddam Hussein Today

I'm a young college kid who doesn't watch the news as intently as some of you guys do, so maybe you can help me out.

Where is Saddam Hussein? A few weeks ago, we capture the guy, then...poof, no one says another word about him (or so it seems). Thanks.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Where is Saddam Hussein? A few weeks ago, we capture the guy, then...poof, no one says another word about him (or so it seems). Thanks.

actually the military decided to release this for you kramer:
http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=07E0AE54-63F0-11D8-96D0-E3635E514682

:D:D god i love this veepers thing

MB 3528, RB 1182

Don't know and don't care! Fuckin Bastard should have been shot, or hung. Since he's still alive, I hope he's rotting in a stinking, filthy cell somewhere! We ought to get every bit of info from him that can be extracted, then kill him and bury his worthless carcuss with swine parts and blood! Unfortunately, he will probably be turned over to the worthless damned u.n. who will promtly release him, blame the us and demand that the United States pay him for the inconvience that they figure we have caused him!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule