JohnRich

Nader for President!

It was so funny hearing him on the radio yesterday. He actually said as many of his voters would have voted republican as democrat if he wasn't in the race.

Who does this guy think he's kidding?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Old news...several threads about it already. He's running as an independent and has to petition in each state to get on the ballot. Won't be nearly as influential this year.

You're right though, probably all his supporters would have voted for Gore if they didn't have him as a choice. All that means is that even more people were more in favor of Gore than Bush in 2000. In fact, Gore would have won Florida and New Hampshire.

I listened to some strategists from both side of the aisle on the Nader influence. It was there belief that he won't suck as many votes from the democratic party this time. It is their feeling that most Nader voters will throw their support behind the democratic candidate because they know Nader cannot win.

But, the election is still many months off. Anything can happen.

Chris

Ralph Nader has declared his candidacy for President.

:)...skmrk...shchhh..*holding back laughter*

...schmbwaaahaaahhaaaahhaaaahhaaa!!!! I bet he doesn't make it on the ballot in half the states in the Union. :D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ralph Nader has declared his candidacy for President.

:)...skmrk...shchhh..*holding back laughter*

...schmbwaaahaaahhaaaahhaaaahhaaa!!!! I bet he doesn't make it on the ballot in half the states in the Union. :D:D

He'll suck more than his share of political oxygen though. This will work against Kerry than Bush IMO.

never pull low......unless you are

He'll suck more than his share of political oxygen though. This will work against Kerry than Bush IMO.

One can only hope. [I hate them both, but Kerry more]
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Old news...several threads about it already. He's running as an independent and has to petition in each state to get on the ballot. Won't be nearly as influential this year.

You're right though, probably all his supporters would have voted for Gore if they didn't have him as a choice. All that means is that even more people were more in favor of Gore than Bush in 2000. In fact, Gore would have won Florida and New Hampshire.

...and gosh, maybe even his home state!!!

What do you mean he's running as an independant? He ran Green Party last time, right? He's running Nader Party this time?

I mean...he's running independent, he is not the Green party candidate, he's not any party's candidate. Therefore, he has to get onto the ballot for each individual state on his own without Green party backing. He won't be an issue this time.

I just can't believe that he would waste all of his time, money, and energy, full well knowing that he doesn't have a chance in hell at the presidency. Hopefully, voters will be smarter this time around and not be lured by him. But then again, I wonder about the intelligence of our society as a whole. After all, they did put Bush in the white house to begin with.
If we want the "Bush regime" gone, Kerry is the ticket....Nader sould be endorsing an electable candidate.

And so it goes.
Que sera sera

I gotta love those guys that run under the "LEGALIZE POT" party.
It's just funny to see Chech and CHong of the 70's get their views taking to televised debate.