NightJumper

MARDI GRAS 2004, WHO'S GOING?

Just do what I do...get SO drunk you just fall down somewhere. You won't notice you are wet until the next day. Then it's time to shower anyway so it doesn't matter. :P:D Of course....there is the risk of drowning in a puddle or freezing to death but hey......I say live on the edge. ;)

Swamp the hell you say? Just b/c 90% of the landing area was in 4 inches of water does not mean it is a swamp lol. Consider it a temporary swooping pond. There was enough water out there to run a mud boat in it this weekend. It does make for a soft eventful butt slide landings if you like high speed enemas.[:/]

Thanks bro I brought a case of bud in a bottle and some (import) for william. I will be dammed if I didn't do my solo on sunday and have to buy more beer! I don't know what is more expensive rental jumps or beer firsts lol

Oh YAY! Congrats on AFF completion! I had William and Luis at Gold Coast over Thanksgiving for L2, L3, and repeat L3:P LOL! They were very patient with me:S and highly skilled to continuously redock to stop my out of control spinning! They should see me nowB|

level we can do...... dry ?? bwahahaaa!!!

Hmm I started jumping in the SOUTH... do I get to see gators while I am hanging under canopy again????

That statement you made Kreg is sounding like swamp thing might be attending this boogie.

Yo Wassup Kreg n Gang?!?!?!?!?!? Long time no shout.
It is rumored that the Duckster may be canceling his Lake Tahoe snowboard trip for a lil Jumpin in the swamp. An sho Nuff might be with some beads!

!! Hey Mistah, throw me sum BEADS!!!!

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

OMG! Could it be? I might meet AggieDave and Clay on the same weekend?:S

I think I'm gonna faint.B|

Frightening as hell ain't it??

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Yo Wassup Kreg n Gang?!?!?!?!?!? Long time no shout.
It is rumored that the Duckster may be canceling his Lake Tahoe snowboard trip for a lil Jumpin in the swamp. An sho Nuff might be with some beads!

!! Hey Mistah, throw me sum BEADS!!!!

kwak

where the f**k have you been dude get your atlanta ass down here!!!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site