fatalexpression

Perris is sinking

Ok, so do me a favor.

Theres a really really cute girl there. You'll know her when you see her.

Her name is Elissa. Her handle is Dove, she's a freeflyer and all round amazing girl.

Tell her Jumpin Jack thinks she's d shiznit!!!!

For that I'll say some words to the rain gods so you can get back in the sky!

B|

lol

peace and dry warm blue sky weather to you,

jjf

i'll never be your beast of burden...
It's a gas, gas, gas...

This rain SUCKS. . .I want to finish my A license stuff. . .I am ready damn it. . .

Okay back to your regularly scheduled program. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Anyone know if the gypsy jumpers even ventured to Perris this weekend? Sorry Steve and Barb - I just didn't feel like making the drive... (1) I didn't think I'd get any skydives in (2) I figured the rain would discourage others like me and few would actually come (3) SoCal drivers so easily forget how to drive in the rain; the roads were not only a mess, but dangerous!!!

Oh well.

See you next time.

:P

FunBobby

Ah, but the Bombshelter was the bomb! I taught the FJC at 'Snore, then heard a bunch of freaks had tunnel time late in the evening. So, having a time to kill, and shit weather we decided to drink a few Coronas at the Bombshelter. What started out as a 2 beer an burger dinner with Rich turned into running a tab on my card as more people flocked to our table. First JP, (who mentioned that SunnyD123 was roaming around,) showed up and started taking pictures of the crowd, then Christy from the tunnel came by, then Kathy S and Bob L. Then the Elsinore freaks rolled in and took advantage of the aforementioned tab and finally Erin shows up. Shortly afterwards we DD Rich's wifey in TX. I guess my card wasn't too maxed out, but it was a little shocking to see the damage of what started out to be a beer and burger. Oh, and the tunnel flying was awesome! Well, even for a spectator. I got my fix last Monday.B|

Her name is Elissa. Her handle is Dove, she's a freeflyer and all round amazing girl. Tell her Jumpin Jack thinks she's d shiznit!!!!

Drat. Found this post too late. Just came in from dinner with her, Gawain, and VanillaSkyGirl. Sushi. 'Course, I don't eat sushi; I had tempura. But we sat and chatted and nattered and played and had a great time....

If I'd'a known, I'd'a said "you, Dovie, are d shiznit" on your behalf....sorry!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Ok, so do me a favor.

Theres a really really cute girl there. You'll know her when you see her.

Her name is Elissa. Her handle is Dove, she's a freeflyer and all round amazing girl.

Tell her Jumpin Jack thinks she's d shiznit!!!!

Why not just pass her a note in study hall, then you can meet up with her after the pep rally.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

THanks MICHELE!!!!!

lol

I am incorrigible, but I have to tell you. Now I'm even further jealous. Sushi is my favorite food!!!!

Also?

The fact that you were there makes it even tougher to miss. Sounds to me like a great evening. Amazing. My three favorite DZ.COM people and I missed it.

Between yourself, Rosa, Dove. Dangit. Dangit. Dangit.

:)
Warm hugs to you and the rest. I wish my Perris trip had been delayed a month!!!!!

peace,

jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

I REALLY need to make it home soon...you know, to visit my family and make new friends. My old house was only about 10 minutes away from the Perris DZ, and I used to ride my bicycle out to "Lake" Perris all the time. I think it's time to venture back that way. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Kevin, dude, no kidding. I've gotta believe that has to be high on your list.

Though I just got out to Perris recently for my first time, it was tough to leave.

I've never been to North Carolina, though I hear it's way cool. I gotta ask, have you been to the new open air tunnel up there? There is an article on it on the home page here.

blues,

jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Yup.....I was wondering around, staring at the sky wishing I could get higher up into it. It was a long ass trip to only get 7 loads to about 8K but it was fun and my new canopy was a bit speedier there :P. Spent LOTSA time in the Bombshelter again staring out the window and up into the sky and sat and talked tons with Dove. Cool sky sista for sure and I got video proving she can fly her ass off too ;).

Perris was a fun trip despite the not so great weather but I'm coming back. I want to see Perris in action and I want to play in the sky more.

xo

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...