Tinkerbelle

crush on Carl Daugherty

Say, I have a humungous crush on that guy Carl Daugherty from DeLand. I think he's really cute! Does anyone know if he has a girlfriend or if he's free pickens?
Can anyone tell me about him before I get into trouble chasing after him?
:$

You'll have to fight Lenny Lemur, who has first dibs.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Who's Lenny Lemur?[:/]

I'm surprised you haven't met him. He hangs around Carl all the time, jumps with him a lot.

And he even has a TF#!

A "toy Friend?"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh yeah! You mean Carl's little monkey friend Lenny The Leaping Lemur! He's quite famous! He's got his Freak Brother's number, his Team Funnel and Team Flail numbers, He's a member of The Flying Hellfish, the Muff Brothers, and a Rodriquez brother, "The Whole Encilada Rodriguez". He also got a gold medal of Roger Nelson's STL "Share The Love" team at Nationals 2 years ago. I've got nothing on him! How can I compete with Carl's monkey?B|

Oh yeah! You mean Carl's little monkey friend Lenny The Leaping Lemur! He's quite famous! He's got his Freak Brother's number, his Team Funnel and Team Flail numbers, He's a member of The Flying Hellfish, the Muff Brothers, and a Rodriquez brother, "The Whole Encilada Rodriguez". He also got a gold medal of Roger Nelson's STL "Share The Love" team at Nationals 2 years ago. I've got nothing on him! How can I compete with Carl's monkey?B|

I was on Lenny's Freak Brother jump. He's FB#4135.:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yes, Lenny The Leaping Lemur has his Team Funnel # from Chicago, and was even on the board in the Team Funnel corner. He joined that illustrious group during the Nationals when he participated on Roger Nelson's gold medal winning team STL (Share The Love). He signed many a log book that day leaving him with a cramp in his tail, as I recall. I can't remember the number however. I belive it's somewhere in his logbook. Maybe someone could look it up in the roster and let us know, just for the record. He is also a proud member of the reputable Team Flail from Eloy! I don't remember that number either, but it must be on record somewhere. Maybe someone could refresh his memory as per that accreditation as well.;)

Sorry, just trying to figure out how to twist all the knobs and push all the buttons! Here is a very cute picture of the MAN, Carl, I think is so fabulously gorgeous! He is the one on the left, facing out! I have no idea who is on the right, some enigma I suspect! ;)
Rehab is for quitters.

Who was she? I hope she wasn't cuter than I?
That Carl sure is a knockout!
He makes my heart go pitter patter! :$
Women must have just fallen to their knees when he walked by in days of yore!
Maybe I'll ask Santa to bring him to me for my Birthday, it's coming up at the end of next month! :D