alanab

american girl in london

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! i dont think so.. did you continue to drink for the afternoon?

if we're talking hot though.. YOU are most definately hot B|
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

thanks for doing dinner with us last night colin!! i had fun and i know not to get fried frog legs again!

macca, nice having a beer with you yesterday!! tonight should be a good time!

we finally got an aol disc and now have slow internet in our flat, i can resume being a post whore again...just at a slower pace! im loving life in london. dont want to leave here and it hasnt been a week yet!

Yeah, I know how to treat a lady;), though the Dudley/Birmingham canal isn't exactly Venice!:D:)
I'm thinking local delicacies, Faggots and Paes. Got to go down better than the frogs legs. There was some awesome face pulling:o:P:|, you should have been there.
:)

Bwahahaha!! which bits do you mean? sounds like it was certainly an entertaining night... :D:D

*edited because i get to ride the short bus*
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

oh, will you really kevin? no one needs to know about saturday night but the people that were there and the ones that ive already told. but id like to keep that info quiet.... as you probly know why! i hope you dont hate me though.... i'll show you the good me next week when we go out for dinner, ok? cheers mate! wish you were coming to the agm. see ya soon!

pisscat (i guess the nickname stays until further notice:P)B|

oh, will you really kevin? no one needs to know about saturday night but the people that were there and the ones that ive already told. but id like to keep that info quiet.... as you probly know why! i hope you dont hate me though.... i'll show you the good me next week when we go out for dinner, ok? cheers mate! wish you were coming to the agm. see ya soon!

You know I wouldn't , well I suppose that depends on what's in it for me (bribe time)......;)

You know I wouldn't , well I suppose that depends on what's in it for me (bribe time)......;)

uh oh... what could you possibly want? you name the price babe! i know you're only kidding, but if you want, i can buy you another shot of goldschlager because i know we all loved that one!! see ya soon hottie!